Deals and steals

You can get a free TMobile hotspot with 30 gigs of data good for 30 days once activated. I guess this has been going on for a while but I only recently found out about it. It can also be unlocked for use with other providers. New "customers" only.
Ordered one. I live out in the boonies and it looks like they may actually have coverage out here. Right now using HughesNet for internet access and the latency sucks. This might be the ticket, worth a free trial.

Home Depot is having a storage sale. You’ll find ‘em in the seasonal section usually in Aisle 1. These have three lock points, wheels, and 4 clasps. Decent deal imho as I grabbed 3 of the 108qt olive green ones for $19 a piece. Black ones are $29. The molded plastic isnt like a Pelican but for truck storage or ammo storage it works for me. Not available online.

View attachment 428077
8 or 10 of the green at Danvers east

No MA sales tax since gun storage is mandated by the state. Wally World strictly obeys the law.
Don't buy a US flag (with pole) there or you will be singing a different tune. Their corporate legal dept responded to me that they were right to charge sales tax. MA DOR asked me to report them for tax fraud. I hate DOR more, so never bothered but would never again buy a US flag from ChinaMart.

Home Depot is having a storage sale. You’ll find ‘em in the seasonal section usually in Aisle 1. These have three lock points, wheels, and 4 clasps. Decent deal imho as I grabbed 3 of the 108qt olive green ones for $19 a piece. Black ones are $29. The molded plastic isnt like a Pelican but for truck storage or ammo storage it works for me. Not available online.

View attachment 428077

oxford had about 20 left as of 7pm today.

Don't buy a US flag (with pole) there or you will be singing a different tune. Their corporate legal dept responded to me that they were right to charge sales tax. MA DOR asked me to report them for tax fraud. I hate DOR more, so never bothered but would never again buy a US flag from ChinaMart.
An USA flag with a ‘made in china’ sticker.
This is what defines this age and state of the union.

They charge tax correctly as it is an import souvenir.

View attachment 428077
West Roxbury store had at least 20 left This afternoon.

Mine was delivered saturday, totally intact and dent free despite the pathetic pieces of Styrofoam "padding" in the box. I got the portable combination lock case shown, not the lockbox some got.
Got mine yesterday. Couple small of dents. Hit em with rubber mallet like new...How they show up intact with that packaging or lack of is pretty amazing.

Cheap storage cabinet at Wally world.
Stack-On "22" gun cabinet with a cheapo portable case for $129

The link is f***ed, but search it and it'll come up. Free shipping too. Decent for ammo or storage, but not a safe of any sort.
Got mine today with a few dings but getting down into the basement was gonna cause dings anyways. Thnx for a great deal!

An USA flag with a ‘made in china’ sticker.
This is what defines this age and state of the union.
or
Annin is the largest made in US flag company. Gettysburg Flag Works is smaller, but they make wonderful veteran grave markers too.

or
Annin is the largest made in US flag company. Gettysburg Flag Works is smaller, but they make wonderful veteran grave markers too.

Annin’s flags are very high quality.

For all the free staters out there Tula 9mm. In stock when I posted this

Got mine today with a few dings but getting down into the basement was gonna cause dings anyways. Thnx for a great deal!
Got mine, no dings but the box was torn open on the bottom so it was delivered upside down.

It did come with a better small box than I expected. Overall im happy

20201231_120840.jpg

Got mine, no dings but the box was torn open on the bottom so it was delivered upside down.

It did come with a better small box than I expected. Overall im happy

View attachment 429597
Sweet. Glad to help out. I'm using that small box for extra magazines. No need for them to take up space in the big container, IMHO.

If anyone is building an AR, there's a chrome BCG for reasonable money. MicroBest makes very high quality parts and OEMs for lots of people. Yes, it's semi-auto only unless you buy the M16 phosphate version, but let's be honest... Who needs an auto BCG here in MA? The AR versions are fully MP and HP tested. The M16 is batch tested only.

I got a message from Walmart that mine was delivered but it's not anywhere I can find it. I hope it shows up....:mad:
Check the actual tracking number. Wal-Mart told me it was delivered even it actually had been released to FedEx from the manufacturer.

I got a message from Walmart that mine was delivered but it's not anywhere I can find it. I hope it shows up....:mad:
ours was dropped in the front of the driveway when we were not even home. looking at the box later i also suspect it was literally dropped from the truck. :)
but, it survived fine, nothing was dinged. only box was ripped kinda bad.

I found it! It was delivered to my neighbors house. I went out to the get the mail and saw the big box in their driveway. I haven't opened it yet but the box looks intact, it should make for good ammo storage.
if you plan on setting it up vertically - it is pretty easy to add more shelves to it.

Where I work we have a weld shop where I had them made of 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" angle that are only on the left and right sides and are easily removed

Ah ok, I didn't think they were attached to the cabinet given all the weight you've got on them. It would have buckled for sure.

Back
Top Bottom