Deals and steals

Cheap storage cabinet at Wally world.
Stack-On "22" gun cabinet with a cheapo portable case for $129

The link is f***ed, but search it and it'll come up. Free shipping too. Decent for ammo or storage, but not a safe of any sort.
thanks again for posting this - i just received mine and it arrived in proper shape, locks fine and i just moved all the ammo and some spares into it - very nice metal box.
not a true gun safe, but, for what it is - a perfect price and size.

also - the cabinet sides have total of 4 sets of pre-drilled holes for additional shelves to be installed, if needed. a one they supply fits into a different set of holes on the top, but, it is very trivial to install additional shelves in there, quite convenient.

thanks again for posting this - i just received mine and it arrived in proper shape, locks fine and i just moved all the ammo and some spares into it - very nice metal box.
not a true gun safe, but, for what it is - a perfect price and size.

also - the cabinet sides have total of 4 sets of pre-drilled holes for additional shelves to be installed, if needed. a one they supply fits into a different set of holes on the top, but, it is very trivial to install additional shelves in there, quite convenient.
Yeah, mine showed up a few days ago. Amazingly, it was in good shape, just a few scuffs. They're packaged really poorly, just a few pieces of styrofoam around the edges with no corner protectors.

Also, instead of the shitty little pistol case, my "freebie" was this GearBox: Gear Box - Stack-On
Did you get the pistol box?

Yeah, mine showed up a few days ago. Amazingly, it was in good shape, just a few scuffs. They're packaged really poorly, just a few pieces of styrofoam around the edges with no corner protectors.

Also, instead of the shitty little pistol case, my "freebie" was this GearBox: Gear Box - Stack-On
i got a same exact 'gear box' you got - not sure yet what i will use it for, but, it is ok.
i got all holes sealed, and will apply some weather tape to the door to make it more humidity proof, later. i placed it in the unfinished part of the basement, at summer time it gets more humid than needed in there.
i have one minor scuff/dent on the side, but all corners are intact and no damage overall. it is OK. fits a lot of crap in there. :)
i even had some camping lights that are finally useful for something.

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

I got one too. Came in very good shape. (took 2 days)
i got a same exact 'gear box' you got - not sure yet what i will use it for, but, it is ok.
i got all holes sealed, and will apply some weather tape to the door to make it more humidity proof, later. i placed it in the unfinished part of the basement, at summer time it gets more humid than needed in there.
i have one minor scuff/dent on the side, but all corners are intact and no damage overall. it is OK. fits a lot of crap in there. :)
i even had some camping lights that are finally useful for something.

Could one of you guys post the dimensions please?

Home Depot is having a storage sale. You’ll find ‘em in the seasonal section usually in Aisle 1. These have three lock points, wheels, and 4 clasps. Decent deal imho as I grabbed 3 of the 108qt olive green ones for $19 a piece. Black ones are $29. The molded plastic isnt like a Pelican but for truck storage or ammo storage it works for me. Not available online.

58166152-CE2E-46D7-AA79-3C4BBF917182.jpeg

Home Depot is having a storage sale. You’ll find ‘em in the seasonal section usually in Aisle 1. These have three lock points, wheels, and 4 clasps. Decent deal imho as I grabbed 3 of the 108qt olive green ones for $19 a piece. Black ones are $29. The molded plastic isnt like a Pelican but for truck storage or ammo storage it works for me. Not available online.

View attachment 428077

These are great for ammo storage!

View attachment 428077
For anyone with kids in scouts these make great footlocker for summer camp

View attachment 428077

Bellingham has 15 left of the green

You can get a free TMobile hotspot with 30 gigs of data good for 30 days once activated. I guess this has been going on for a while but I only recently found out about it. It can also be unlocked for use with other providers. New "customers" only.

You can get a free TMobile hotspot with 30 gigs of data good for 30 days once activated. I guess this has been going on for a while but I only recently found out about it. It can also be unlocked for use with other providers. New "customers" only.

I figured I would give it a try. I filled out the form. They sent an email to confirm the email address I had provided, and when I clicked on the link in the email it took me to a page that said order confirmed. But I have received no further communication from them in the form of an email.

In any event thanks for posting this.

🐯

I figured I would give it a try. I filled out the form. They sent an email to confirm the email address I had provided, and when I clicked on the link in the email it took me to a page that said order confirmed. But I have received no further communication from them in the form of an email.

In any event thanks for posting this.

🐯
You should get a second and eventually a third email when it ships.

Mine was delivered saturday, totally intact and dent free despite the pathetic pieces of Styrofoam "padding" in the box. I got the portable combination lock case shown, not the lockbox some got.

Back
Top Bottom