Deals and steals

I didn't think they shipped to MA. Let me know if I'm wrong.
They don’t. I’m shipping the ammo to NH. But I’m wondering if they don’t allow MA billing addresses on orders? My CC has been hit so we’ll see.

Did you check with Riff-Raff???? ;)

It's a bit late for haunting Lowes and home dePot for end-of-season events for a grill. And in my experience, you won't save a TON on a GOOD grill or BBQ system. Hell, I've got a 4-5 y/o Kamado Joe. They revamped the whole line-up 2 years ago. Better hinge and grates and such. DAmn. The price went up accordingly. Like HUGE! I'll stick to my perfectly-functioning old one instead of doing a sell-and-swap to a new model. I'd lose SERIOUS money on that deal.

Same with Weber and the like. Even at 10% off, you're still gonna pay. . . .for quality.

Anyone hear of any good deals on a grill?

Buy a Weber. They rarely really go on sale, but if you can find one jump on it.

Mine is ~1 year old. I started to see minor spots of rust on the cast iron grill grates and “flavorizer” bars — I called Weber to ask if this was normal after only a year and they said that it can happen (if near saltwater and more corrosive environments) — I explained I’m in Central MA, not near the coast and keep my grill covered with one of their heavy covers (not a thinner cheaper off-brand). They asked for a few photos for documentation and they sent me out a new set for free — while the original set is still serviceable, I now have a backup/replacement and all it took was a 5 minute phone call and a follow-up email. I didn’t expect that level of customer service.

Buy a Weber. They rarely really go on sale, but if you can find one jump on it.

In the mid 90s I lived outside Chicago and the Weber factory (a little north of Chicago) was having their annual factory sale. I was off and went and it was Weber heaven! I ended up buying a smoker that I still have and use today, NO rust. As stated get a Weber, you get what you pay for.

All, Winthrop Holsters posted a 20% Black Friday (assuming we can still say that!) sale. I have several and all are very well made and hold up. The one on my hip is at least 3 years old and looks brand new. The best part is his prices are very reasonable and with 20% even better. Happy shopping......

UoR_q7_woTACaQU4Ds2_K_OG47ZYpYm52S2jsRpZjO3Vicz0Pf5wz7TRo9xM8sTP_FLvUTwVzvaKJEvlf-3OxCyoDqXV46F-cXSYYwI2gQNgOpzBokKCXxc3bWA2E2-0apDcRvb9QKb5k7VUbDz_tTldZ4riEg=s0-d-e1-ft
m0B9lfdkWmjHkN0P5zKGAiOeOsEsA_nKiuXUOUM0w2hjlq4hRIM1ILWQWno701zb-3x1J01ELbUXHFHin_Q7K_4YvSC4hA400DpU5sQzGaRUs0lbXKRAhQQbCq5gEuWW4A1P3Hl4S3cA_W8sybetTQlz4QoJIw=s0-d-e1-ft
We are starting our Black Friday sale early this year! Save 20% off sitewide now thru November 30th @ midnight! We wanted to give customers an extra chance to take advantage of the sale so if you were thinking about ordering a new holster or even one in a different color now would be the time to do it!! To save on your next purchase simply use code BF2020 at checkout and it will be applied to your entire order.

Current estimated build time on all orders is 1 week but orders will normally leave our facility before that time.

For Black Friday 2020, new users can get up to 50% off as well as early access to ProtonDrive

What does Laforge think of it??? I hear Barkley is a bit "meh" on the whole thing. You F it up and you're in a world of cascade failure. ;)

Keep us posted if the billing address worked out
Well after numerous emails I finally got a phone call and they had me on a recorded line to verify the shipping address. They said it will ship out within the next 24 hours. I didn’t try using the shipping address as my billing just to see if it would go through from my CC company

Back
Top Bottom