• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

I’ve had a fenix E12 for years, beat to crap and still keeps on ticking. For USA you're going to have to go to Surefire, Malkoff, Elzetta, and Maglite off the top of my head.

I've had a few fenix flashlights for some years now and they work great. I've used my pd25 almost daily for 5+ years now without a hiccup. When it's time to replace it I'll get a surefire.

Brownells - Howa 1500 6mm Creedmore barreled action - $249

p_100041107_1.jpg

It'd be a decent price for just the action - sadly, a little too right-handed for my tastes. [smile]

ETA: 6mm CR shares bolt head dimensions with 308 Win, so rebarrel away....

Last edited:
On Ubsisofts Uplay Tom Clancy's the Division is available for free. Just have to log in and claim it. It's free to claim until September 8th @ 4am UTC-4.

The timing on this one really hurts!

I had just ordered one of these last week at the list price, it arrived today and I haven't even had time to open the box.

So when I get an email saying that they are now on sale I think to myself, "No big deal couple few bucks off, right?"
Wrong, $20 dollars off the list on HSGI Cobra Rigger Belts.

That's a kick in the nads. Oh well no reason you guys can't enjoy the sale (put in your cart to see the price).

🐯

57cpr for .223, 1200rnds, free shipping if you add $49 of qualifying items, code is at the top of the page

Code laborday20 get's an extra 20% off

That still seems way overpriced to me. Looks like about $60 worth of stuff at best. One glove? Who does that?

That still seems way overpriced to me. Looks like about $60 worth of stuff at best. One glove? Who does that?

I feel the same way actually, this was sent to me by a friend so figured I'd pass it along. But after looking at what's in it I was like I can just piece that together for much less

I feel the same way actually, this was sent to me by a friend so figured I'd pass it along. But after looking at what's in it I was like I can just piece that together for much less

Yes pretty pricey, their IFAK as well. But thanks for thinking about us with the link.

We have a large FAK for the house but my wife and I had been talking this week about adding trauma kits to each of our vehicles (prompted by the scenes of ANTIFA carjackings).

Certainly you don't want to be a cheap bastard when it comes to first aid supplies but as in all things you want effective value for your dough. I think the only way I will get that is with more research into what I need and how to put it together. Most pre-assembled kits seem light on substantial blood-stop items for the cost.

Links to threads here, websites, and tutorials would be appreciated via PM.

🐯

I need to confirm this tomorrow...

iPhone SE (2020) is less than $200 at Walmart.

Walmart in Hadley has a company who cell phones at the store.
They are called OSL. I can't find much about them online.

I was chatting at the store with a lady who works for them.
She showed me that the iPhone SE 2020 is less than $200.
IF you have a new line and I HOPE AN UPGRADE.

I'm not sure if it was an upgrade also.

You have to pay by the month ($8.31) added to your bill for 24 months.

That comes to under $200.

I can't confirm this anywhere and that department is closed right now. They will open tomorrow.

If this is the case, I'm not going to wait for the iPhone 12.
Ef that! $1,000? Forget it now.

I've been saving for years since I have an iPhone 6.

I hope this is a legit deal and that I'm not getting confused.

I'll check back tomorrow with my findings.

The iPhone SE (2020 model) is a great phone. It actually came out this year.

EDIT / UPDATE:

I just called my carrier - Sprint.

They offered me the same deal.

A iPhone SE2 for $200 in 24 month installments.
It will be on a new line but I can switch the new phone onto my current line.
The new line will be FREE forever after that! (In the form of a $30 credit for life).

I will then put my current phone on the new line and store it in my car for emergencies.

What a deal!

A brand new iPhone SE2 64gig in Tactical Black for only $200.

This phone came out in 2020 so it has at least 4 years of life.

I also bought Insurance through Sprint / Apple Care+ for $15 per month (which I was going to buy anyway).

For anyone interested, I don't know how long this deal will last - probably until they sell all the iPhone SE2's.

I saved a fortune by not getting a 12 for $600+.
I was really hoping for 5G but I really don't need it.

If it comes to REALLY wanting 5G, I can always upgrade another line and get a new phone. And, by then they would have worked out the kinks.

Last edited:
normal priced uppers are tough to find nowadays but RRA is still selling at non-inflated prices. I recently acquired a complete 20" A4 upper for $410 shipped. While I no longer live in MA I do not recall shipping to be an issue in the past. For everything other than the budget RRAge uppers they will cover shipping costs. All of my RRA uppers shoot phenomenally well so I am a fan. their politics from 2016 may be shady but they build good stuff.

normal priced uppers are tough to find nowadays but RRA is still selling at non-inflated prices. I recently acquired a complete 20" A4 upper for $410 shipped. While I no longer live in MA I do not recall shipping to be an issue in the past. For everything other than the budget RRAge uppers they will cover shipping costs. All of my RRA uppers shoot phenomenally well so I am a fan. their politics from 2016 may be shady but they build good stuff.

They must be busy, I ordered a complete upper with a 16" stainless barrel 6 weeks ago, still no word on when it will ship.

Back
Top Bottom