• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Brownells doesn't seem to do the $10 off $100 that much anymore but they are today.
Code is RSA

Now if they only had a 10.5" barrel for the SBR my wife is actually excited about the idea of building for herself.

Nobody has barrels in stock, if anyone sees any quality barrels become available please post here.

🐯

I almost felt this was worthy of its own thread. It's a steal, alright - they steal your money.

$40 for a shitty bag of 50 rounds of mixed 9mm (oh, and it might not even be 9mm).

The bags contains 50 rounds of mixed brands, head stamps, bullet types/projectiles and grain weights of 9mm ammunition. This ammunition is accumulated from broken cartons or cases and is being sold as is at a bargain price.

This variety bag of 50 rounds of 9mm brass case ammo may include; Full Metal Jacket, Hollow Point, Soft Point and more varieties of projectiles and various grain weights. Not all bags contain the same variety of 9mm.

We only have a few bags to sell, very limited quantities.

Use Caution!
Closely inspect this ammunition before loading or firing.
A very small number of the casings may be damaged.
Some other calibers may be mixed in this package.

Be on the look out for other calibers in the mix of ammo.

Not Returnable
This ammunition is not Returnable for any reason, heck at this price why would you even think about returning it.

And this is why CTD can F themselves. Yeah, I know, free market, but still - screw them.

Green Mountain Rifle usually has a decent selection in stock. Right now all they seem to have is this:
An experimental 1 in 6 twist.

GMRB was hit hard earlier this year, they are way behind. I reached out to them a few months ago about their 12.5" 300blk barrel and they apologized, but said they have no idea when they will be back in stock.

This is certainly not a "steal" but if you need a BCG I would say it is a "deal" considering the lack of availability and stupid money being asked for much less quality BCGs that are available.

I usually go for Aero Precision at about $110 but that's a unicorn now, so I just ordered one of these at the $140 price and will be pleased if I get it, we all know they make good stuff.

🐯

This is certainly not a "steal" but if you need a BCG I would say it is a "deal" considering the lack of availability and stupid money being asked for much less quality BCGs that are available.

I usually go for Aero Precision at about $110 but that's a unicorn now, so I just ordered one of these at the $140 price and will be pleased if I get it, we all know they make good stuff.

🐯
These were on sale for $100 from Primary arms a month ago.

I almost felt this was worthy of its own thread. It's a steal, alright - they steal your money.

$40 for a shitty bag of 50 rounds of mixed 9mm (oh, and it might not even be 9mm).

And this is why CTD can F themselves. Yeah, I know, free market, but still - screw them.

Maybe it's collectible. That would warrant the 80c/rd price. ;)

Perhaps I could trade them my $40 bag of 100 various pennies. Could be a rare one in there. Ya never know, CTD.

Doesn’t look like they ship to Ma though..

True but there are members here from all over the country, this isn’t a MA only deals and steals thread, the northeast( like our site is named after) is bigger than just us stuck behind the iron curtain...and some of us behind enemy lines have friends in free states who will take delivery of it for us as Andrew stated. Time to call a free state buddy amigo. Best of luck procuring the supplies you need. And if you see a deal or steal, post it up!

True but there are members here from all over the country, this isn’t a MA only deals and steals thread, the northeast( like our site is named after) is bigger than just us stuck behind the iron curtain...and some of us behind enemy lines have friends in free states who will take delivery of it for us as Andrew stated. Time to call a free state buddy amigo. Best of luck procuring the supplies you need. And if you see a deal or steal, post it up!
All True!

maura-healey.gif
I hear ya!

Anyone looking for an AR upper right now knows they are hard to find in stock. This might be an option for you.

We went with this billet upper for $99.95 from Joe Bob Outfitter because it looks cool, has good reviews, and it's in stock
Never had a "slick side" style upper without dust cover and forward assist but it should look pretty neat on a 10.5" SBR.

JB-SPARTANSMOOTH-2.jpg

My wife whose rifle it is going to be does not think it looks as sharp as the Spartan above but If you feel you need a dust cover (which we debated) below is another in stock billet upper with a dust cover and a more prominent deflector from a different vendor at a good price $74.99 with free shipping.

1CAtUrf.jpg

🐯

🐯

Anyone looking for an AR upper right now knows they are hard to find in stock. This might be an option for you.

We went with this billet upper for $99.95 from Joe Bob Outfitter because it looks cool, has good reviews, and it's in stock
Never had a "slick side" style upper without dust cover and forward assist but it should look pretty neat on a 10.5" SBR.

JB-SPARTANSMOOTH-2.jpg

My wife whose rifle it is going to be does not think it looks as sharp as the Spartan above but If you feel you need a dust cover (which we debated) below is another in stock billet upper with a dust cover and a more prominent deflector from a different vendor at a good price $74.99 with free shipping.

1CAtUrf.jpg

🐯

🐯
Any experience with these? The OD green handgaurd upper combo looks awesome. They have 12" too which is tough to find.

Sorry no, I have no direct experience with either and purchased based on appeal, good reviews, and comments on forums.

🐯

I grabbed the 12" handguard upper combo in OD. Impossible to find the combo I want right now, this set looks like it will do the trick. Reviews seem good from everywhere and weight it good. Not seeing any downsides here. Thanks.

I grabbed the 12" handguard upper combo in OD. Impossible to find the combo I want right now, this set looks like it will do the trick. Reviews seem good from everywhere and weight it good. Not seeing any downsides here. Thanks.

Yeah I had considered the combo in black but they are OOS for 9” rail.

I think you made a good choice, good luck.

🐯

Back
Top Bottom