Deals and steals

Skd tac has 15% off a bunch of stuff, most notably the aimpoint pro for $379. Price should reflect when you go to checkout

Skd tac has 15% off a bunch of stuff, most notably the aimpoint pro for $379. Price should reflect when you go to checkout

Seems like their website is seriously bogged down with the 15% off everything July 4th sale. Can't get anything into the cart.

Not specific to CR2032, but in the last year or so I have stopped buying Duracell brand batteries. I started getting leakage from properly stored batteries that were only like a year old. I then read a number of similar statements on the web and decided to start avoiding them.

🐯
Same here leaking in every device. Never buying Duracell again. Energizers for me

Same here leaking in every device. Never buying Duracell again. Energizers for me
Yeah, you won't see that in lithium primaries (including 2032s), but Durp-a-cell alkalines are like doom for my stuff. They seem almost guaranteed to foam over if not used regularly. I don't use alkalines at all anymore, tho. Eneloops and lithium primaries and that's it.

Last edited:
For those in unrestricted states who want AR mags.

Global Ordnance has : Korean military contract 30rd steel AR mags, gray anti tilt follower $5.99ea, limit 26.

I have and use these mags and they work flawlessly.

Code “FREEDOM” for 17.76% off through Monday unless ended early.

I picked up a big game kill zone 10”x 16” 5/8 thick and an 8” 5/8 thick round for $111 out the door with free shipping. Great deal for superior steel.
30BC9DEB-F6FB-4EDA-9372-F85564F30A2D.jpeg

Last edited:
'A Better Belt USA'
Literally a mom and pop business in TX that makes great nylon 66 reinforced leather belts (buffalo, horse, elephant, ostrich, and shark).

I have been wearing one of their buffalo belts for a couple years and just ordered one as a gift.

Use the code "Tell a Friend" to get free priority mail shipping - then tell someone, like I just told you.

It is not listed on their online order form anymore, but if you ask they will line your buffalo hide belt with horsehide for what they used to call their "3 Gun" stiffness level, costs $10 extra.

Double stitching for $5 is a no brainer also.

You really can't beat their belts for quality/value.

Independence day 20% off sale runs till July 7th
Code: freedom

My wife's new belt was ordered June 24 in our mail box July 3.

🐯

That steel is pretty nice. I love the 5/8” stuff as it’s pretty thick and gives a good sound when using .30 cal and up. Looks like they did a zinc electro-coating on this batch.

View attachment 371338View attachment 371339

Nice!

My order shipped from their western Michigan shop on Tuesday, and made good progress right up till the point it left the FedEx terminal in Middleton CT at 5:15 AM Thursday, after which it has not been scanned again and has "No scheduled delivery date".

In case it has not been said enough here let me say it one more time, FedEx "Home Delivery" in MA is an absolutely atrocious business.

🐯

P.S.> They are advertising the addition of "yellow zinc plating" to their bases, it's interesting that they are also adding it to the targets.

Ive had a package from Brownells thats been at the Peabody post office for 3 days. I had a package back in Dec that disappeared in Peabody. Lots of people complaining about delivery times, lost packages, etc. Carriers seem to be getting just as bad as the USPS unfortunately.

Nice!

My order shipped from their western Michigan shop on Tuesday, and made good progress right up till the point it left the FedEx terminal in Middleton CT at 5:15 AM Thursday, after which it has not been scanned again and has "No scheduled delivery date".

In case it has not been said enough here let me say it one more time, FedEx "Home Delivery" in MA is an absolutely atrocious business.

🐯

P.S.> They are advertising the addition of "yellow zinc plating" to their bases, it's interesting that they are also adding it to the targets.
My biggest support for these guys comes from the fact they are veteran owned.

Back
Top Bottom