Deals and steals

For the free staters, Sportsman's Guide has MAXXTech 9mm @ $0.20/rd, $0.19 if you're a member:

Targetsportsusa.com is $0.22 (when it's in stock)

Some of those in the med field looking for a vacation, Qatar Airways is looking to sort you out on the airfare but hurry up as they're only giving out X amount of tickets to each country.

United in dedication, we share our gratitude

100,000 complimentary tickets for healthcare professional

This promotional offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher, Pharmacist.

If your AR can eat this steel cased stuff without choking, it's $4.99 a box

ATA223621__59700.1589396763.png

If anyone happens to have a line on a deal for a vortex viper, venom, fastfire, or rmr id be grateful for a lead. Even a discount code for a major retailer that carries them.

If anyone happens to have a line on a deal for a vortex viper, venom, fastfire, or rmr id be grateful for a lead. Even a discount code for a major retailer that carries them.

If anyone is in the market for a life jacket, I found these after a quick search. They're $90 list and $90 everywhere except for this place where they're $40 (I bought 2, so free shipping).
I ordered them Sunday night, came this morning. Real nice PFD. i got one of each color. Whistle included! Don't know how they're selling them so cheap,
The site is sort of like Sierra Trading Post dot com. They have a lot of stuff to look at.
1589577003196.png

If anyone is in the market for a life jacket, I found these after a quick search. They're $90 list and $90 everywhere except for this place where they're $40 (I bought 2, so free shipping).
I ordered them Sunday night, came this morning. Real nice PFD. i got one of each color. Whistle included! Don't know how they're selling them so cheap,
The site is sort of like Sierra Trading Post dot com. They have a lot of stuff to look at.
View attachment 357418
Thanks for this. About to get some inflatable SUPs and need PFDs

I’ve ordered many times from The House over the decades... they are good to go. Used to mail order from them back in the 90’s for windsurfing gear... now I’ll get snowboarding stuff from them

Big enough to smoke a turkey? How long would it take?
No problem smoking a large bird, it's an 18" barrel and will do two 8 lb shoulders or 9 racks of ribs. Smoke time goes by weight, so a good two input temperature probe is a must. The temperature gauge it comes with is lame, I'm thinking of getting a fitting that I can silicone a probe into. Other than that it's built like a brick house, quality construction throughout.

Back
Top Bottom