• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

This is only a "deal" if you happen to live near Sanford, ME, and only a "steal" if you were looking at buying this range of model new. It is a big boy, so not for everyone, but it is half price essentially of the closest current model.

As a special bonus, you also need to be on or have access to facebook.

Vacmaster VP-325 $1,100

These are not N95 masks but would be better than a bandana and may work for contractors needing dust masks. $17 for 5 (limit 5 packs but is free shipping with 5 packs)

KN95 masks

View attachment 346012

So I tried one of these and I find it's a bit small for my big face. Also it's a bit hard to breathe through, but I hear that complaint about n95 masks. Because it's a bit on the small side it's a bit hard to get a good seal.

I got mine on Ebay for the same price but after i recieved my package, EBAy banned the seller. I ordered another 60 from amazon and they are due to arrive monday. My son is a cashier at a grocery store so i waant to make sure he has something.
Thanks for the face mask info. Ordered and received confirmation right away. I have some Wyse cameras so am familiar with the company. They are probably listening to my conversations so they might as well poison me with their masks as well.
I got mine.

They are aweful and unusable.

The bands don't hold.

They all rip off as soon as you put the mask on.

60 cents each is still worth it to me because I put the mask under my N95 to make it last.

Check this out!

I got mine.

They are awesome!

$30.

Put them in your cart and remove them.

They will give you 10% off!

Silly question. Are uppers no longer for sale in MA? They used to pop up in here from time to time. Same with BCG's, charging handles, barrels, etc.

Silly question. Are uppers no longer for sale in MA? They used to pop up in here from time to time. Same with BCG's, charging handles, barrels, etc.

They’re all over the place - readily available, as are most, if not all, other parts. There may be supply chain disruptions that have some parts on back order for certain manufacturers, but I ordered an upper recently and it arrived within a week.

N95's , are a respirator, and should NOT be worn unless you have had a lung/breathing test. Unless your in the medial field, stick to surgical mask or a bandana/home made cloth mask.
in the long run an N95 can do you more harm than good.......

Because there’s nothing left anywhere lol. As long as it’s not the lower it can be sent to your door anywhere in the US. Although some manufacturers and companies will refuse to sell to you in Ma.

BCM for example won’t even sell you a replacement spring. Even if I ship it to N.H. they cancel the order due to my MA billing address. Some places are cowards.

Because there’s nothing left anywhere lol. As long as it’s not the lower it can be sent to your door anywhere in the US. Although some manufacturers and companies will refuse to sell to you in Ma.

BCM for example won’t even sell you a replacement spring. Even if I ship it to N.H. they cancel the order due to my MA billing address. Some places are cowards.
That’s why F BCM in my book.

N95's , are a respirator, and should NOT be worn unless you have had a lung/breathing test. Unless your in the medial field, stick to surgical mask or a bandana/home made cloth mask.

Do you mean cause it reduces airflow? I noticed that when I tried on the KN95s, felt a bit claustrophobic. Wouldn't want to wear those all day. Can't imagine what our medical responders go through. :(

Try these guys, last I checked, they'll ship BCM stuff here. Got my BCM complete lower from them, way back when. :(

I got mine.

They are aweful and unusable.

The bands don't hold.

They all rip off as soon as you put the mask on.

60 cents each is still worth it to me because I put the mask under my N95 to make it last.

Check this out!

I got mine.

They are awesome!

$30.

Put them in your cart and remove them.

They will give you 10% off!

Thanks for posting the link. While I'm not really interested in the cache, they do have lots of other cool stuff on their website that I'm considering. I had never hear of them before.

Frank

High Noon Holsters has usually ended their 30% off March Madness sale by now, but it is still going on.
Code: mad30

(Note to self: You have enough holsters)

🐯

Good point.

I wear a full face respirator with P100 filters at work (not all the time) and I have to do annual fit testing and physicals etc.
At home I have a half face respirator with P100s.

For my occasional, once-a-week 30 minute shopping trip, I find that the N95 is just fine, and offers better protection than either a surgical mask or bandana. I'm used to wearing N95s for much longer periods of time because of all the wood working I used to do, but more recently was using a full face mask because of all the lacquer spraying I was doing as well.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom