• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Federal HST half price at Target Sports again. No coupon code, discount is applied at check out.

Also theyre doing some promotion where you buy a Prime membership + a case of ammo and theyll give you a $50 gift certificate.

65MOA circle transcribes about 5' at 100yds. Basically, up to 100yds, put the BG in the circle and bang and you hit them. Maybe not an effective one, but for most closer-up work, that 65MOA circle is a nice outer-perimeter. Easier to pick up under stress than JUST a 2MOA dot. While allowing you the "accuracy" of a 2MOA (versus 5 or 10MOA) dot that won't completely cover items or mammals you might be shooting at.

I really like the 65 MOA circle around the 2MOA dot option on the Holosun 507c. The ability to turn off the circle and just have the dot is nice to.

WTF? How? I checked this a.m. 2 minutes after he posted and they were out of stock.
He cheated, he’s a personal friend and I texted him last night. I forgot about this thread but found it and posted this morning.
I clicked the link before I posted and they were still in stock. Otherwise I wouldn’t bother posting.
If you want I’ll give you his address and you can try to beat him to the mailbox.:cool:

He cheated, he’s a personal friend and I texted him last night. I forgot about this thread but found it and posted this morning.
I clicked the link before I posted and they were still in stock. Otherwise I wouldn’t bother posting.
If you want I’ll give you his address and you can try to beat him to the mailbox.:cool:

Yup. Got the heads up from Steve8140 yesterday via text. I waffled for a bit then and placed the order. I was surprised that it was still in stock as I waited a while.

My mailbox has a klacker... just saying... lol

This is not an expiring deal, as it’s their every day price, but it’s a deal none the less.

P80 PF940C (G19 size) 80% frame and a magwell for $120. The frames are about $150 retail, a magwell is about $20-25 retail, and then you add the stippling. Most places usually charge about another $100-$150 for something of comparable quality. I ordered the EDC stippling, and it’s perfect. Only downside is they only have them in black.

This is not an expiring deal, as it’s their every day price, but it’s a deal none the less.

P80 PF940C (G19 size) 80% frame and a magwell for $120. The frames are about $150 retail, a magwell is about $20-25 retail, and then you add the stippling. Most places usually charge about another $100-$150 for something of comparable quality. I ordered the EDC stippling, and it’s perfect. Only downside is they only have them in black.

That's a damn good deal. I may need to order one to build a roland special.

I live Tennessee. I can get this delivered, then buy a lower...

Look on their Daily Deals, they've got blem kits for $309.00. I've had excellent results with their blems......hard to tell if at all what the blem is.....and its never a functional issue, just cosmetic.

Look on their Daily Deals, they've got blem kits for $309.00. I've had excellent results with their blems......hard to tell if at all what the blem is.....and its never a functional issue, just cosmetic.
The blem kit doesn't include a rear sight. The one I posted does. Math was easy:) I have no problem with a cosmetic blemish, guaranteed a gun getting used will get scratched or scuffed anyway.

Midway has a bunch of Spatter Burst style targets on sale for 65% off plus free shipping over $49 right now

Needed a little $35 something to get me up to free shipping :p

🐯

Not great at $349 but if you got caught with your pants down or think it’s going to get way worse.

Friend of mine is looking to buy some hollowpoints soon. Seems like these go on sale the beginning of every month no?

Just came across this, so sorry for the late response. Federal HSTs go on sale the first Thursday of each month, generally starting at 2pm. I buy a few boxes each month.

Speer Gold Dots go on sale the last Thursday of each month, although I've seen talk that it's the last Wednesday.

Both sales are the same through Target Sports USA, 50% off, applies to individual boxes or by the case.

Not a crazy good deal or steal BUT for anyone needing to feed their AR,
Fiocchi 55 gr 223 cases (1,000 rounds) in stock. $299.99 plus $21 shipping. 40 cases left.

PM if interested.

Back
Top Bottom