Deals and steals

Centerfire Systems, Malaysian M193 5.56, 820rds in ammo can, free shipping $229.99

For those in unrestricted states, or those with friends in such.

Amazon

Put $50 gift card in your cart, at checkout enter the code 20GIFTCARD before completing checkout.

Your account will get a $15 promotional credit for future purchases from Amazon (not third parties).
There will be a dialog that confirms the code entry.

I emailed a $50 card to myself, so I got $65 worth of value.

Keep in mind that promotional credits don’t show up in your balances they should just appear next time you are making a purchase (again direct from Amazon).

Do all this at your own risk as I am not your Amazon shopping magic unicorn.

EDIT: I am adding the page with the trems and conditions, scroll down to read them. Don’t use the “add to your account” button it does not work and will tell you the deal has expired. It hasn’t until 5/31/20, just type the code in at checkout as I said above.

🐯

Last edited:
ApexGunParts has New Green Mountain Barrels mfg. parkerized, chrome lined bore and chamber 1919a4 barrels in 8mm for $225.

These have consistently been the most difficult barrels to find for many years. Anyone with a stash of 8mm ammo and a 1919a4, this is a great chance to enhance your Izzy kit gun capabilities.

Amazon

Put $50 gift card in your cart, at checkout enter the code 20GIFTCARD before completing checkout.

Your account will get a $15 promotional credit for future purchases from Amazon (not third parties).

Keep in mind that promotional credits don’t show up in your balances they should just appear next time you are making a purchase (again direct from Amazon).

EDIT: I am adding the page with the trems and conditions, scroll down to read them. Don’t use the “add to your account” button it does not work and will tell you the deal has expired. It hasn’t until 5/31/20, just type the code in at checkout as I said above.

🐯
Dang, it says I am not eligible for the offer.

Amazon

🐯

Dang, it says I am not eligible for the offer.

I got this: "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

Cat - did you use the same email that's linked to your amazon acct?

I got this: "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

I tried it three ways:
- Adding an Amazon e-giftcard after logging into Amazon directly
- Adding an Amazon physical giftcard after logging in to Amazon directly
- Clicking the link in the post.

None worked. Not a big deal, but I spend enough on Amazon it would have made sense for me to do it.

To send the $50 email delivered gift card I purchased to? No I purchased it while logged into my regular account but I sent it to an alternate email address, but after receiving the emailed code there I did apply it to my regular account.

Today when I click on the link in my earlier post I am told that I am "not eligible," but that is understandable because I already got the deal and the promotional credit was applied to my next purchase (Mountain House pouches).

Sorry it is not working for you, the deal should still be on for a couple months.

🐯

Vortex Spitfire 3 Prism Scope - 269.99 and free shipping with coupon code “Scope”

I have never bought from Focus Camera before but it seems like a legit place.

Vortex Spitfire 3 Prism Scope - 269.99 and free shipping with coupon code “Scope”

I have never bought from Focus Camera before but it seems like a legit place.

I avoid the Brooklyn camera shops.

To start, their idea of costumer service is to just ignore you. In the store. Online. Email. They are awful at that. Have a problem? That's your problem. You paid us and we don't have the product? That's still your problem. Product broken or wrong - definitely NOT their problem.

I once bought 2 Mac's from one of them. 5 seconds after I hit GO online I realized that I had entered something wrong. You call, you don't get some call center or something. You get THE STORE. Some guy rudely told me that it was just tough and then hung up. LOL. (It did get fixed. But could you imagine?)

Here is Billy Crystal's rendition of it back in teh 80's talking about the 50's. LOL

I avoid the Brooklyn camera shops.
Id agree as well. Focus Camera appears to have the Brooklyn brick and mortar shop as well as a 100,000 square foot warehouse in New Jersey to support their much larger online store. UPS is showing the scope shipped from the warehouse. In either case the scope is scheduled for delivery today so we shall see.

There's a bunch of them and most aren't factory authorized by Nikon/Canon etc so your warranty gets voided. It may not matter for a scope.

Their service also sucks if you have an issue. Go to reseller ratings - you get a mix of horrible 1 star reviews, and glowing 5 star reviews that sound fake.

There's a bunch of them and most aren't factory authorized by Nikon/Canon etc so your warranty gets voided. It may not matter for a scope.

Their service also sucks if you have an issue. Go to reseller ratings - you get a mix of horrible 1 star reviews, and glowing 5 star reviews that sound fake.

The good old gray market.
way back bought a lot of stereo stuff on canal street NY NY.
and what warranty, it would never be valid let along be voided.
You new most of it would work just fine, but your taking a chance.

Back
Top Bottom