Deals and steals

Last edited:
I have a few green ones. They're not bank safes, but they're handy to take a few boxes of ammo to the range, or with a lock they're legal to transport a handgun.

For those in unrestricted states, Primary Arms has stripped Anderson AR lowers for $35. No limit.

This is a 24hr sale with about 15hrs to go.

long with extended batteries and a single upgraded model.
Next time these come around, if somebody grabs them, I'd split the order with you and grab 2 or 3. These are basically the mini-ham radios, right? Do they also do the walkie-talkie ("FRS"?) channels?

Next time these come around, if somebody grabs them, I'd split the order with you and grab 2 or 3. These are basically the mini-ham radios, right? Do they also do the walkie-talkie ("FRS"?) channels?

Yes, and the "deal" was 5 for 100 bucks. UV5Rs are on Amazon right now for like $23. Just order one or 2 there.

The Apache gun storage cases are 25% off at Harbor Freight through 1/31/20.
cases:
coupon:

So tempting. The only thing I remotely "need" would be some magnum pistol powder like 2400 or H110. I think I'll probably pass....
I have around 4000 large rifle and 4500 small pistol primers, but only 600 small rifle for .223 so, I will stock up on those. Also need IMR 4350 for 6.5x55 since that seems to be the popular powder. Might get some IMR 4895 as well.

Good amount of the more common rifle powders oos at the moment. 4064, 4895, varget, h335, r15, tac, universal
Yes. Ended up just getting primers, BUT I might cancel the order.

For some reason I just got an email confirmation and hazmat was back on there at full price.
When I log into my Brownell's account, the invoice has a ghost $9.95 charged somewhere (total at bottom doesn't match sum of shown charges--shipping free, hazmat 1 cent, but total is $9.95 higher).

I just forwarded the email to customer service, I'm assuming it's an oversight. Last night it was $151.00 even ($150.99 for 5000 CCI small rifle primers, plus one cent hazmat and free shipping).

If they won't honor the coupon for whatever reason, going to cancel.
I was really bummed that essentially every powder I use was sold out. Not sure if it was because it was a sale day and I ordered late (10-11 PM or so), or they're just trying to make warehouse room, or what. Still three cents a primer when I'm in need isn't too bad. Not awesome, but not terrible. Certainly not going to pay hazmat or shipping on top of that, though.

Back
Top Bottom