Deals and steals

Lancer mags in the sweet colors on sale in 10 packs.

Free state folks...

Hexmag 30-Round Magazine - Series 2 - BLK
$6.99

🐯

Free state folks...

Hexmag 30-Round Magazine - Series 2 - BLK
$6.99

🐯
You suck. I ordered 10. When they arrive and I verify function in my evil Tennessee compliant (f*** you Maura) AR I'll put my pre-ban MA mags up for sale to cover my cost. So there's going to be a bunch (dozen or so?) mags for sale for about $9 each plus shipping in a week or so.

You suck. I ordered 10. When they arrive and I verify function in my evil Tennessee compliant (f*** you Maura) AR I'll put my pre-ban MA mags up for sale to cover my cost. So there's going to be a bunch (dozen or so?) mags for sale for about $9 each plus shipping in a week or so.

If you’re serious, I’ll take them!

I sense a feeding frenzy coming on south of the border

!

Ocean State Job Lot has 4' shop lights for $14.99, with same price gift card with each purchase. I'd guess these are LED's.

I have 16 of these. They are led, very bright, and can be hard wired. I jumped in on this deal last year. The bulbs are not replaceable, but I have not lost one yet.

So, there are Lancer, Hex, and Magpul. Are these all equal, or is there any one standing out as better or worse than the others?

At Primary Arms...

Magpul angled foregrips (picatinny mount)
$24.99 in your cart

This link is for black but they have all four Magpul colors.

🐯

Id be interested in a couple if you do this. Thanks!

There's going to be so much interest.
You're going to have to have to run a lottery. For the opportunity to buy. If your number is picked then you can purchase like the moose lottery. Only a limited number of permits is awarded 4 or so. Lol

Primary Arms now through 8AM CST 12/12/2019 get 12% off storewide (with some exclusions).
Code: SAVE12

🐯

Back
Top Bottom