Deals and steals

Silencer Shop Black Friday sales. Based on my preferences the Dead Air Sandman K with a free tax stamp is the only thing worth buying.

If you like SiCo or those twats at Griffin there are decent sales as well. Far better on the SiCo Omega 300, I have one its a good can, I just dislike SiCo.

Sales goes live later tonight..... theres A LOT of cool stuff at the lowest prices this year..
Is the Geissele site down for anyone else? I would like an MPX trigger and an AR-10 charging handle.

I was able to get the charging handle, but the MPX triggers aren’t on sale. Neither were some of their optics mounts. Still not a bad deal in my book.

Now I just have to find a deal on a Milwaukee Fuel Brushless M18 set. And I should probably get something for my wife!

Only what is on the shelves.

Only 2 cards per gift card type.

$500 limit total per person.

Just did that deal. Picked up a $400 Cabelas Card at Market basket for $320 and zipped over to Bass Pro and grabbed a P365. Total net cost to me including MA sales tax $344.98. Can't beat that with a stick. Cards are only on sale until the end of the day. I think I heard the Bass Pro guy say they had like 180 Sig's left. They sold five while I was standing there.

Aim Surplus and MAS Defense both have sales going on. Ordered most of the remaining parts I needed to finish the AR10 build. Plus from Tactical Transition (20% off, plus free shipping, there) for the stripped (raw) upper.

If anyone buys from Dean's Beans, they're having a 20% off Cyber Monday sale (site wide). I'll be ordering another 5# of beans from them even though I'm at least a few weeks from needing them. I'll vacuum pack the beans when they arrive so they'll stay fresh. ;)

Just did that deal. Picked up a $400 Cabelas Card at Market basket for $320 and zipped over to Bass Pro and grabbed a P365. Total net cost to me including MA sales tax $344.98. Can't beat that with a stick. Cards are only on sale until the end of the day. I think I heard the Bass Pro guy say they had like 180 Sig's left. They sold five while I was standing there.
Well payed sir, well played

Apexgunparts has Israeli 1919a4 accessory kits for $150. This is the slip on heavy duty bipod, carry handle( no wood) and the slip on shoulder stock.
Good condition

Back in the day these kits usually sold for up to $300..... if you could find one.

Last I checked they had 7 left in stock.

Apexgunparts has Israeli 1919a4 accessory kits for $150. This is the slip on heavy duty bipod, carry handle( no wood) and the slip on shoulder stock.
Good condition

Back in the day these kits usually sold for up to $300..... if you could find one.

Last I checked they had 7 left in stock.

They also have. Cetme C parts kits for $89.99 and Cetme L. Kits fore. $275

Looking for a pistol "safe" similar to the Fort Knox PB1 (or the same?)......anyone see any good deals anywhere?

Must have a simplex style mechanical lock, be big enough for a 19X with a light + an extra mag, and reasonably pry resistant.

Looking for a pistol "safe" similar to the Fort Knox PB1 (or the same?)......anyone see any good deals anywhere?

Must have a simplex style mechanical lock, be big enough for a 19X with a light + an extra mag, and reasonably pry resistant.
No screaming deals but there's this one:
Amazon.com : V-Line 2912-S Top Draw Security Case (Black) : Gun Safes And Cabinets : Sports & Outdoors

If you want pry resistant Vline makes another "brute" model which is 10 gauge steel, better than most consumer gun safes. Don't see it on sale anywhere right now though.

Not for nothing, but 2 liter coke stuff is on sale at Big Lots for 77 cents each. Could be good for stocking up for Christmas & New Year parties.

Back
Top Bottom