• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

30% off at Galco site with code COSTANZA.

Been watching Miami Vice and the coupon was all the motivation I needed to pickup a shoulder rig for my P226. Nothing for CZs, unfortunately.

At Primary Arms - Rosco Manufacturing 10.5" Barrel, Gov Profile, Carbine Gas, put it in your cart and the price will show as $99.45

I actually had not heard of Rosco Manufacturing but from what I have read they were exclusively an OEM supplier up until deciding to market their own line a couple years back.
I would say the barrel probably compares to similar Faxon 10.5" 1:8 barrel, except this Rosco is 1:7 twist which is what I wanted. It is supposed to be made completely in house from bar stock to finish in Rhode Island. Anecdotal posts on the web say they have been a supplier to Colt, now is that Colt on a good day or Colt on a bad day, we shall see.

Quick followup the Rosco barrel arrived today and at first glance it looks very good, no errant tool marks to be seen and the finish is outstanding. Also I can confirm that it is factory dimpled for a gas block. It was well packaged within this presentation box inside of an outer box (which PA then put in a shipping box [smile] ). One minor grippe is no plastic thread protector on muzzle although it is well protected in the box foam.

All of this means nothing if it doesn't shoot well, but I am going to guess that it will be fine and these Rosco Manufacturing 'Bloodline' barrels are a viable competitor to the Ballistic Advantage 'Modern Series'.

EhTXj6K.jpg

P.S.> Best prices are at PA but code for 10% off at Rosco's website = Rosco10

🐯

Last edited:
Geissele is KILLING it. Release a shit ton of new products. Complete rifles for Exceptional prices.

Are there any deals out there for Truglo or Dawson Fiber-Optic/night sights? I keep checking the usual places but they seem to be pretty locked in, price wise.

Last edited:
Never heard of them, any good? The web site wants you to register (sign in) before adding anything to a cart, does not seem to allow guest checkout.

harry
I have one, Warrior, charges from the USB in my dash. Pricey to me even on sale but an unbelievable amount of light for any size. I ordered a different one for the house and it has two minis for free w/it. I have only used guest, even last night.

Sales goes live later tonight..... theres A LOT of cool stuff at the lowest prices this year..

Another good choice for a MA fixed mag AR15 pistol build.

7.5" 300 Blackout.
Specifications and Features:
  • Length: 7.5"
  • Twist: 1:7
  • Barrel: Heavy
  • MLOK: 7"
  • Finish: Parkerized
  • Caliber: 300 Blackout
  • Flutes: No
  • Gas System: Pistol Length
  • Complete Pistol Buffer Tube Kit
  • Ambi One Point Sling End Plate, Castle Nut, 3 oz CAR Buffer, & Spring
  • T6 Aluminum
  • Foam Tube Cover Also Included
  • Breach Pistol Brace: ATF approved for pistol use
  • Breach Pistol Brace: Snag free design to prevent any tangles with gear
  • Breach Pistol Brace: Brace offers greater stability, accuracy and control when firing
  • Breach Pistol Brace: Fits on an AR-15 pistol buffer tube up to 1.25" diameter (AR, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X, etc)
  • Breach Pistol Brace: Forearm strap slots
  • Breach Pistol Brace: Install is simple and requires no special tools

Complete Lower Parts Kit includes:

• Bolt Catch, Bolt Catch Plunger, Bolt Catch Roll Pin, Bolt Catch Spring, Buffer Retainer, Buffer Retainer Spring, Disconnector, Disconnector Spring, Traditional Hammer (stainless steel), Hammer Pin, Hammer Spring, Magazine Catch, Magazine Catch Button, Magazine Catch Spring, Pistol Grip (A2 style), Pistol Grip Lock Washer, Pistol Grip Screw, Pivot Pin, Pivot Pin Detent, Pivot Pin Detent Spring, Selector, Selector Detent, Selector Detent Spring, Takedown Pin, Takedown Pin Detent, Takedown Pin, Detent Spring, Traditional Trigger (stainless steel), Trigger Guard, Trigger Guard Roll Pin, Trigger Pin, Trigger Spring.

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 7.10.11 PM.png

Mix & Match BUY-1-GET-1-FREE on all Legacy Series Products

I might want to get a sling bag...

Buy one get one - of equal or lesser value.

Is the Geissele site down for anyone else? I would like an MPX trigger and an AR-10 charging handle.

It's working fine this morning.

The Super Sabra Trigger Pack (IWI Tavor & X95 Rifles) is just $245
If you are a Tavor owner you will probably never see it cheaper, they are under-cutting their vendor's (Brownells & Midway) "sale" prices by $70.
I would like one for my X95 but have other parts priorities that I am spending on this week.

EDIT: Their matching "Lightning Bow" trigger shoe is also $20 cheaper than the vendors at $69.30

🐯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom