Deals and steals

For MA inmates

3ft LED shop light $2.88 after instant rebates.

Looked like a great deal, but none in stock anywhere around me. And they will only let you buy one online to be shipped, and $5.99 shipping. Rebate is not available if buying in any NH stores either.

Picked up one of these from the clearance bin at the Plymouth Home Depot yesterday(none in Rockland) for $279, there was one left. While not the best of Dewalt offerings, I suspect it'll be good enough for light DIY work.
dewalt-power-tool-combo-kits-dck488d2-64_1000.jpg

DEWALT ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Combo Kit (4-Tool) with 2 Batteries 2.0 Ah, Charger, and Tool Bag-DCK488D2 - The Home Depot
Some day Dewalt will have a kit deal with the tools I want need...someday

Tailhook Mod. 2 pistol brace
The flat dark earth version is on sale, add it to your cart for price $117.79

🐯

Speer LE gold dot on sale at targetsportsusa.com
No coupon, says add to cart to see savings. Kinda vague, just passing it along.

Palmetto has gen3 G19+G26 Talo edition (whatever the eff that's sposed to mean) NIB for $399.

it means they were originally built for the CA market with 10 rd mags And they aren’t subject to the MAP so they can sell lower. PSA is replacing with std capacity mags.G21 also included. I picked one up. No night sites or anything different.

Last edited:
Last edited:
They were showing you could get 10% off gift certificates during the Cabela's black Friday sale. Is there any reason you couldn't buy yourself $425 of gift certificates for $382.50 (The $400 for the P365 +$25 to cover tax) and get another 10% off their sale price? I did call to see if they give rain checks if they run out and they said they won't.

tier1 concealed running 15% off holsters through Dec 2.

as an AIWB nerd, Im more a fan of JM Custom
or darkstargear but tier1’s sidecar-type rigs are top notch. for some silly reason he uses 1.75 clips on everything despite pretty much everyone using 1.5” belts.

They were showing you could get 10% off gift certificates during the Cabela's black Friday sale. Is there any reason you couldn't buy yourself $425 of gift certificates for $382.50 (The $400 for the P365 +$25 to cover tax) and get another 10% off their sale price? I did call to see if they give rain checks if they run out and they said they won't.
Did you call the MA location? I’m debating making a trip up but was going to wait till Wednesday to call

Did you call the MA location? I’m debating making a trip up but was going to wait till Wednesday to call

10% sale will almost certainly exclude firearms. the markup is too narrow.

there are 100 other retailers that would get my $$ before BPS/Cabelas, then again there are 100 other pistols I would purchase before a 365

10% is on gift cards. It's a good scam and I think it will work. Sadly, I don't need another 365. LOL. But if I did.

Maybe someone close by will offer those Ruger TacLite's for a crazy price on African American End Of Week next week.

10% sale will almost certainly exclude firearms. the markup is too narrow.

there are 100 other retailers that would get my $$ before BPS/Cabelas, then again there are 100 other pistols I would purchase before a 365
Don't try to order anything right now. Bass Pro's website has been DOA for over two hours. Some IT guy is going to be looking for work I think.

XLR running black friday sale
last year I took advantage of their black friday sale to get an XLR element chassis for my Howa 1500
couldn't be more impressed. top notch and excellent value compared to the competition.

1574450042019.png

I called to see if they had a good supply and the person at the gun counter said they had quite a few. I just moved into a new house and money has been flowing like wine but if I can squeeze in the purchase I will.

These are higher ticketed items, but the savings are incredible!
(If you know what the regular costs are on PVS-14 singles and duals, the savings are like - $1000 - $2000 off regular pricing. I've never seen these this low)

DUAL = PVS-14's Gen-3 White Phosphor $5,999.00 - 10-year warranty

Gen-3 PVS-14's Green Phosphor: $1,999.00 - 10-year warranty

Back
Top Bottom