Deals and steals

500 rounds of wolf .223 for $90.99 ground shipping 3-5 days .182 CPR. You must use promo code MDX.

AP makes a decent lower and at $49.00 you can't go wrong.

Got my Primary Arms Sig Romeo yesterday in teh mail. It's in a plain box instead of the fancy one. Otherwise, it's a Sig Romeo. Worked fine. . . after I pulled the little tab off teh battery and reinstalled it. (I was wondering why it didn't go in so easy the first time.)
Same. Except I didn't know the you have to hold the + to turn it on, so I thought I'll might be broken. Mine didn't include a manual, did yours?

Pre-black Friday safe sale at Tractor Supply. Cannon 40-gun safe $600. Not sure if they get cheaper than that on real BF sales?
The TS5934 is made of solid steel for ultimate security. The sides are 14 gauge and the door is 12 gauge. You get what you pay for.

Man I wish I could afford this now.

That's a good deal.

This is not for everybody but you may have been invited...

10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $50 or more (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on November 12, 2019 and ends at 11:59PM PT on November 14, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

Anyone know if the $180 delivery includes into the house?...My dad wants to know. I doubt that BJ’s is in the safe moving business but I could be wrong.

Threshold delivery, curbside delivery, "Franklin" delivery... I bought a stack on a while back, deal was curbside. $100 got it up the driveway, 4 steps to the porch, 1 more into the house, and 7 more upstairs. Dude even carried away the packing. Took him maybe 10 minutes total. Money talks...

When I had ESS come load my safe in the moving truck I asked the guys if they would bring that same stack on back down. Had a $50 in each hand. Older guy was already in the truck, younger guy said "We're in a hurry." His eyes bugged a little when I made a production out of folding the 2 $50's an dputting them in my shirt pocket. Oops...

i am somewhat surprised more on here do not use these. They come broken down in pieces, and you assemble them at home. If i remember, the heaviest one piece was probably around 150#, and easily moved with a two wheel dolly.

I bought mine since it had to go into an odd space, where if i got a standard safe, it would have to have been tiny. But i was able to assemble a pretty huge one in that same space piece by piece.

really the only drawback is there is no fireproofing material.

i am somewhat surprised more on here do not use these. They come broken down in pieces, and you assemble them at home. If i remember, the heaviest one piece was probably around 150#, and easily moved with a two wheel dolly.

I bought mine since it had to go into an odd space, where if i got a standard safe, it would have to have been tiny. But i was able to assemble a pretty huge one in that same space piece by piece.

I actually just bought and assembled one of these, myself. It went into a closet where I couldn't have otherwise fit the same size safe, since it wouldn't have fit through the door. Very high quality, and easy to assemble. And the people there are great to deal with.

Frank

Edit: ...and this closet where the safe now resides is on the second floor, up a fairly narrow spiral staircase. I don't think I ever could have gotten an equivalent size, fully assembled safe up those same stairs without extreme risk to life, limb and property. But my wife and I together were able to handle the individual components of this Zanotti safe without much difficulty.

Last edited:

I love mine. I just wish I had gone a size up.

Talon is just a distributor. They move a lot of volume, and lots of manufacturers make “special edition” firearms for them.

Last edited:
For MA inmates

3ft LED shop light $2.88 after instant rebates.

I picked a couple of those up, they're excellent. thanks,

Back
Top Bottom