Deals and steals

Picked up one of these from the clearance bin at the Plymouth Home Depot yesterday(none in Rockland) for $279, there was one left. While not the best of Dewalt offerings, I suspect it'll be good enough for light DIY work.
dewalt-power-tool-combo-kits-dck488d2-64_1000.jpg

DEWALT ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Combo Kit (4-Tool) with 2 Batteries 2.0 Ah, Charger, and Tool Bag-DCK488D2 - The Home Depot

Picked up one of these from the clearance bin at the Plymouth Home Depot yesterday(none in Rockland) for $279, there was one left. While not the best of Dewalt offerings, I suspect it'll be good enough for light DIY work.
dewalt-power-tool-combo-kits-dck488d2-64_1000.jpg

DEWALT ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Combo Kit (4-Tool) with 2 Batteries 2.0 Ah, Charger, and Tool Bag-DCK488D2 - The Home Depot

Light?? Brushless Dewalt with LI batteries??? I'm thinking that'd be good for a LOT of work. The screw gun alone is $160. Impact driver is probably similar. The light? Sorta silly in 2019. Basically you get the saw for free at that price. Thankfully I don't need another set of tools so I'm safe. LOL

Light?? Brushless Dewalt with LI batteries??? I'm thinking that'd be good for a LOT of work. The screw gun alone is $160. Impact driver is probably similar. The light? Sorta silly in 2019. Basically you get the saw for free at that price. Thankfully I don't need another set of tools so I'm safe. LOL
[laugh] Compared to what I intend on they're for lighter work.

I've been rebuilding my tool kit and have been looking at all the FlexVolt offerings(picked up the angle grinder 2 weeks ago) and a ½ inch impact gun. It'll be my "never buy another cordless tool again(unless stolen or broken)" wishlist. All I wanted was the circular saw($149) but they were all out of the free batteries for the tool only promo. And while I'd rather a better battery, for what they charge I'm not walking away from a free one. I figured this could also serve as the "hey I'm a cheap prick so could you swing by with your tools?" kit.

Anyone need one of these on sale at $89.99?
Ultradyne Apollo Max Compensator Muzzle Brake with Timing Nut 308 Win

Ultradyne Apollo Max Compensator Muzzle Brake Timing Nut 308 Win

There were four available this morning when I bought one, just got home and checked now there is only one left.

The 5.56mm was on sale also but sold out, I guess you could back-order at that price if you where not in a hurry.

:emoji_tiger:

For those in non restricted states, Palmetto State Armory has D&H 30rd aluminum AR mags @ $7.99 ea, free shipping on purchase of 10 or more.

Another 20 incoming.[cheers]

For those in non restricted states, Palmetto State Armory has D&H 30rd aluminum AR mags @ $7.99 ea, free shipping on purchase of 10 or more.

Another 20 incoming.[cheers]
FWIW, im pretty sure these mags are dated externally. I know free state people dgaf, just an fyi for the more adventurous ones behind the wall.

FWIW, im pretty sure these mags are dated externally. I know free state people dgaf, just an fyi for the more adventurous ones behind the wall.

They also have PSA floorplates and the company wasn't founded until 2008. Kind of a dead giveaway.

Yes they are dated and have Palmetto floor plates, that's why I prefaced my post "for those in non restricted states".

Yes they are dated and have Palmetto floor plates, that's why I prefaced my post "for those in non restricted states".
Right, I think headednorth's post was a PSA (public service announcement, not Palmetto State Armory) for those in MA and other ban states who employ the "plausible deniability" / "ambiguous" approach to magazines--as in, "if it doesn't have a date and isn't obviously postban, I'll roll the dice." These mags would definitely be very obviously identifiable as post ban, and thus would not be a good candidate for such a person (as opposed to undated mags--"maybe they are, maybe they aren't").

Right, I think headednorth's post was a PSA (public service announcement, not Palmetto State Armory) for those in MA and other ban states who employ the "plausible deniability" / "ambiguous" approach to magazines--as in, "if it doesn't have a date and isn't obviously postban, I'll roll the dice." These mags would definitely be very obviously identifiable as post ban, and thus would not be a good candidate for such a person (as opposed to undated mags--"maybe they are, maybe they aren't").

Pretty much what daekken said. Everyone has their own level of risk they're willing to take on. Some want a certificate of authenticity that a mag is pre ban. Others dont think twice about bringing a dozen pmags to the range on Saturday. Those type of mags look like they're pretty easy to switch out a floor plate and go at it with some steel wool to add some "character " to the mag, cross your fingers and play stupid when the time comes. Hard to do though if they're dated from last month.

Big G us having a Halloween sale, some great deals.

Olight sale now till midnight on the M2R Pro or M2R Pro with tail-switch/mount bundle.

I have an original M2R it is an excellent flashlight and I just ordered one of the new Pro models with a lot of upgrades from the original. I went with camouflage.

🐯

Last edited:
Federal Premium Law Enforcement Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain HST Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 50

63% off at Midway USA. 40SW, 50 round boxes only it seems. I dont shoot 40 so have no idea if this is an actual screaming 63% off type of a deal or just marketing trickery.

MidwayUSA may be trying to clear their stock of this .308 Winchester upper. I bought one last month when it was "sale" priced at $449 now they have it a $410.
The example I received looks solid, keeping in mind I have not mated it to a lower yet and tested.

We all know you get what you pay for, but it is a DPMS pattern LR-308 upper with BCG for $410 with a 1-year warranty, so great value or wasted cash at that price I can afford to find out.

AR-STONER LR-308 A3 Billet Upper Receiver Assembly 308 Winchester 18

:emoji_tiger:
What possible risk do you see in firing a primed case with no power or bullet?

They now have ONE left at $374.78 ($411.00 after all the extra costs). Damn you for tempting me. :)

French Foreign Legion jackets are back in stock. I bought one of those years ago and love it. They have their own peculiar sizing, so I would ask what it actually says on the jacket. For the reference, I'm 5'9'' between XL and XXL, and my jacket's size is 120C. Coupon Code july2019 may get you 15% off, if it doesn't work, other coupon codes can be googled. Keep in mind, this jacket is rather short, it's about the length of a suit coat, and the hood is huge, it must've been designed to go over a helmet.

French Foreign Legion jackets are back in stock. I bought one of those years ago and love it. They have their own peculiar sizing, so I would ask what it actually says on the jacket. For the reference, I'm 5'9'' between XL and XXL, and my jacket's size is 120C. Coupon Code july2019 may get you 15% off, if it doesn't work, other coupon codes can be googled. Keep in mind, this jacket is rather short, it's about the length of a suit coat, and the hood is huge, it must've been designed to go over a helmet.

Coupon code worked. Knocked off $7 and change. I have a couple of their FFL fleeces which I love. Thanks

Looks like a "no" based on this review:

TBF, most folks aren't worried about some guy breaking into the safe as much as keeping the "honest people" out. And it's probably adequate for that.

Got my Primary Arms Sig Romeo yesterday in teh mail. It's in a plain box instead of the fancy one. Otherwise, it's a Sig Romeo. Worked fine. . . after I pulled the little tab off teh battery and reinstalled it. (I was wondering why it didn't go in so easy the first time.)

Back
Top Bottom