Deals and steals

I scored the ratcheting wrench set in both metric and standard about 10 years ago from a African-American Last-Day-Of-The-Work-Week sale. Thank you tanking local economy. It was probably 2009. Silver City Galleria. Wife and daughter went. I guess there was NO ONE at Sears. I might have paid $20 for each set of 8 or 10 wrenches. I don't use them often, but they are nice to have.

Of course for the same $20 today you could buy the entire Silver City Galleria.

MidwayUSA may be trying to clear their stock of this .308 Winchester upper. I bought one last month when it was "sale" priced at $449 now they have it a $410.
The example I received looks solid, keeping in mind I have not mated it to a lower yet and tested.

We all know you get what you pay for, but it is a DPMS pattern LR-308 upper with BCG for $410 with a 1-year warranty, so great value or wasted cash at that price I can afford to find out.

AR-STONER LR-308 A3 Billet Upper Receiver Assembly 308 Winchester 18

:emoji_tiger:

I did order two. I figure I can store brass and hulls in them and probably the .45 reloads. It'll be neater than the Amazon delivery boxes I currently use

I ordered 3. 2 of them showed up today. I was easily able to fit 1,000 rounds of 9mm, .45 or 223 in each of the cans (still boxes). They stack well, but are very heavy when loaded.

MidwayUSA may be trying to clear their stock of this .308 Winchester upper. I bought one last month when it was "sale" priced at $449 now they have it a $410.
The example I received looks solid, keeping in mind I have not mated it to a lower yet and tested.

We all know you get what you pay for, but it is a DPMS pattern LR-308 upper with BCG for $410 with a 1-year warranty, so great value or wasted cash at that price I can afford to find out.

AR-STONER LR-308 A3 Billet Upper Receiver Assembly 308 Winchester 18

Down to $399
:emoji_tiger:

damnit!

Got mine already. May get another now. Pretty sturdy. Not bombproof, but good. Everything sits nice and snug together. Certainly worth the price tag.

Agreed, got one to check it out and I'm a fan. Trying to be more organized in my life before my wife kills me and this thing helps. Might need like 5 or 6 more though.

Back
Top Bottom