Deals and steals

You appear to be making a point about the point, but I am not sure if I understand your point about that point, please what is your point?

Specs at CRKT PROVOKE™

httpsimages.salsify.comimageuploads--tsgqla9u--c_padw_1840h_824fl_clip.png8x0tuxsbre5dyugsckxw9.png

httpsimages.salsify.comimageuploads--eectnysc--c_padw_1840h_824fl_clip.png8dspof5awdcfsxrkh1hee.png

:emoji_tiger:

That's a whole lot of mechanism and moving parts and width and WEIGHT, and money for a blade that is less than 2 1/2 inches!

Heck, a box cutter is almost that, for what, 75 cents?

just left Timberland outlet in merrimack NH. buy item, get lesser priced item 70% off. went in for deck shoes at $70, which was about 30% off other places..saw a 3in1 jacket/fleece, waterproof for $150. Cashier gave me a code for additional 20% off total..walked out with both for $134

Is it just me or has SOG's line dropped in value??? A $30 fixed blade in AUS-8? That seems below what I've thought their quality was in the past. I know I paid a pretty penny for one of their multi-tools years ago. And one of their assisted-opening knives.

O Light special October 4th.

Published on Oct 3, 2019
Hey Guys!! OLight has been a MAJOR supporter of the channel as we navigate these new monetization rules. We've tested all of their gear to the fullest and haven't had a failure yet! Check out this trick light/laser combo!! Be sure to use the code JM10 to get 10% off your purchase. This helps support the channel in a big way!

Use this link -- http://bit.ly/2m0r0Ef

Flash Sale Date: Oct. 4th Whole day EDT

O Light special October 4th.

Published on Oct 3, 2019
Hey Guys!! OLight has been a MAJOR supporter of the channel as we navigate these new monetization rules. We've tested all of their gear to the fullest and haven't had a failure yet! Check out this trick light/laser combo!! Be sure to use the code JM10 to get 10% off your purchase. This helps support the channel in a big way!

Use this link -- http://bit.ly/2m0r0Ef

Flash Sale Date: Oct. 4th Whole day EDT

If anyone would rather have the red laser, I have a barely used one (just put in a P226, shot with once) that id be happy to trade with you for the green laser one.

Discount is applied at checkout. No rebate to wait for!

He is talking about a rebate on top of the 50% off I believe. Look back a page for the specifics.

Nice. Thanks for the heads up on this. Looks like 9mm only? Anyhow, great deal for JHP ammo!

Nope. I think it is all flavors of HST.

Edit to avoid confusion: This only applies to boxes of 50, or cases of 1000.

Last edited:
I screwed up my previous post...

Looks like it works for 9mm but not 38 Special ...

I stand corrected.

I bought some of that HST a few weeks ago. The special was on the 50 round boxes only. The .38 variety is only 20rd boxes i think. I got the deal on some 9mm and .45.

I think you have the secret there. Looks like you are limited to 9 or 40 by what they have in stock currently for 50 round boxes or cases of 1000.

1. I bought this set 25 years ago when I bought my house.

2. I’ve on;y got the awl left. Lost everything else. Lol

3. Sold out.

4. Made in China. :(

1. I bought this set 25 years ago when I bought my house.

2. I’ve on;y got the awl left. Lost everything else. Lol

3. Sold out.

4. Made in China. :(

1. I’ve had mine about the same amount of time.

2. I might have 2 of them left (lost the awl).

3. Sold out.

4. Poor bastards. If they got them 25 years ago, they would have got a decent set of screwdrivers.

5. I bought my last piece of craftsman gear 10 years ago. Will never buy another. Sellouts sold out, I hope their business dies out.

Now that Sears is gone, were do you go to replace a broken socket with their life time warranty? Lowes has craftsman tool kits but they don't stock individual sockets.

You can’t - you have to buy a Stanley Black & Decker set and abide by their warranties now. Or you could do what I did and get a set of WWII Plomb wrenches, and new FACOM & MATCO socket wrenches. My Kobalt screwdrivers were close to the end of their US production run. Now that those are getting a bit long in the tooth, I picked up a set of Wurth screwdrivers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom