Deals and steals

Midway has an optic ready upper on sale, $200 complete. If you need a functioning spare parts kit or want a base for a .22 build, or something else this is a killer deal.

AR-STONER AR-15 Optics Ready Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm 16
I bought a couple of these awhile back, one optics ready and one with an A2 front sight. I got them for $219 and I though that was a good deal. Al-Jim is correct this is a KILLER deal. And if you are worried this AR Stoner stuff is NOT junk. I Have been very pleased with it.

A r upper prices are plummeting. You check CDNN and other places and your jaw hits the floor. If I could ever decide on heavy vs light bullets, I’d get a 300BLK pistol upper for my fixed mag.

$8.99 PMAGs with free shipping at PSA, makes it $80 cheaper than that deal. But it's still $89.90 for 10 in case you don't actually want 100 mags.

I’ve been keeping my eye out for a complete G19 slide, preferably with night sights. Any suggestions on where to look? Who seems to have the best prices?

I bought a couple of these awhile back, one optics ready and one with an A2 front sight. I got them for $219 and I though that was a good deal. Al-Jim is correct this is a KILLER deal. And if you are worried this AR Stoner stuff is NOT junk. I Have been very pleased with it.

It's kinda junky, but their barrels aren't half bad. I've got both their 7.5" and 10.5" .223 Wylde barrels and both shoot nice groupings. Never tried their complete uppers, but they can't be worse than the POS one I got from Brownells.

PSA is .09 cents a magazine less expensive for twenty mags. For some reason PSA charges me tax in Pennsylvania while Brownells does not. The Brownells deal is way better at 1000 but not practical without 4 or 5 people interested. The PSA price is the better deal until ~20 mags and then tax drives it more expensive.

Ah, I didn't realize you weren't in NH (MA folks can't get in on PMAG deals) so I didn't include tax. Both are still solid deals depending on how many people want to order.

Is that the type that foams up??? There are a bunch of brands of it. I used it back in the 80's cleaning out the lenses of a microfilm camera. (Nothing to James Bond'ish. I was archiving tax records. Fun job. Not really. LOL). I have a can of something similar to clean my car windows. I will say if they get particularly dirty I'm better off using a grease-cutting cleaner FIRST.

Last edited:
Yup, it foams up. I have a case of it in the garage. Cleans car windows so well.

Is that the type that foams up??? There are a bunch of brands of it. I used it back in the 80's cleaning out the lenses of a microfilm camera. (Nothing to James Bond'ish. I was archiving tax records. Fun job. Not really. LOL). I have a can of something similar to clean my car windows. I will say if they get particularly dirty I'm better off using a grease-cutting cleaner FIRST.

Dvor has great deal on HSGI right now. Anyone looking for some mag pouches etc its worth a look, I just ordered some more. I’ve got some awesome deals on there and some just meh.
I don’t remember who it was but someone here turned me on to the site. You have to be a “member” to shop but it’s free just like NES. You just have to sign up. If you use my link to sign up I’ll get coupon code if you buy something. But either way thought was worth sharing.
Join Dvor.com Now for Free!

This is a ridiculous deal on an amazing Aimpoint optic. Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA w/ standard mount @ $599.99 in the cart at ar15safespace.com. I bought this optic last week on Optics Planet w/ LRP mount and it was $850 on sale. The dot on this optic is the best I've ever seen with the exception of maybe the Aimpoint CompM4.

Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA w/Standard Mount | AR-15 SAFE SPACE | USA

This is a ridiculous deal on an amazing Aimpoint optic. Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA w/ standard mount @ $599.99 in the cart at ar15safespace.com. I bought this optic last week on Optics Planet w/ LRP mount and it was $850 on sale. The dot on this optic is the best I've ever seen with the exception of maybe the Aimpoint CompM4.

Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA w/Standard Mount | AR-15 SAFE SPACE | USA
You can almost always find a 10 percent off coupon for optics planet too.

Blade Length 2.41

You appear to be making a point about the point, but I am not sure if I understand your point about that point, please what is your point?

Specs at CRKT PROVOKE™

httpsimages.salsify.comimageuploads--tsgqla9u--c_padw_1840h_824fl_clip.png8x0tuxsbre5dyugsckxw9.png

httpsimages.salsify.comimageuploads--eectnysc--c_padw_1840h_824fl_clip.png8dspof5awdcfsxrkh1hee.png

:emoji_tiger:

Back
Top Bottom