Deals and steals

I am not a Prime Member. The secret is: go to checkout. The 50% off discount is applied at checkout. Seriously. I just ordered.

$15 for a 50 round LE box of .45 230grain +P HST after rebate. Total no-brainer.

Ok, that's the difference. I tried ordering the 9mm and it didn't work. At that price, I think I will order some .45! Thanks!

Frank

Federal HST 50% off at Targetsports. No coupon, discount is applied at checkout.

Not working for me either, and I'm a Prime member. What's your secret?

Frank

I am not a Prime Member. The secret is: go to checkout. The 50% off discount is applied at checkout. Seriously. I just ordered.

$15 for a 50 round LE box of .45 230grain +P HST after rebate. Total no-brainer.

Figured it out. It's only for the LE 50 rd boxes . Was trying the 20 rd before

Don't forget the Federal Ammunition Rebate ($5 per box, $50 Max) good through 9/31. Makes it a total no-brainer.

Outdoor Brands Promotion Center
That offer does not apply to the ammo that is already 50% off.

It only applies to the ammo that has the "rebate" indicator on the Target Sports USA website.

50% off is a good deal though. Comes to .37 a round. The ones that have the rebate are about .85 a round.

I'm sticking with this:

Federal LE 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain HST JHP

That offer does not apply to the ammo that is already 50% off.

It only applies to the ammo that has the "rebate" indicator on the Target Sports USA website.

50% off is a good deal though. Comes to .37 a round. The ones that have the rebate are about .85 a round.

I'm sticking with this:

I'm not sure where you are getting your information.

All I know is what I was told by people who have already gotten the rebate for this deal.

Needless to say, I'm applying for it.

I'm not sure where you are getting your information.

All I know is what I was told by people who have already gotten the rebate for this deal.

Needless to say, I'm applying for it.
There are so many rebates, I may be confused.

I'll try to apply for this...

Buy two (2) boxes of Federal Premium® Hydra-Shok®, Hydra-Shok Deep® or HST® Personal Defense centerfire handgun ammunition to get a $10 rebate ($5 per box).

I bought this...

Federal Law Enforcement 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain HST Jacketed Hollow Point-Box of 50

Not sure if that counts as HST "Personal Defense" because its says "Law Enforcement". I think those are 2 different things.

I hope I'm wrong though and I will try to apply for the rebate.

On my particular item on the webpage - there was no "rebate" icon. The rebate icon was on other items, though.

I do appreciate the info.

I was looking at the "Personal Defense" ammo that did have the rebate icon but my purchase of LE was even cheaper, so I got that instead.

How much for the 9mm? (I can't seem to find what you people find for deals on there.)
Bulk Ammo for Sale Online Free Shipping Available
All HST 50 Round Boxes 50% Off

You must put the item in your cart, AND click on checkout to see the savings.

I called earlier, and they said these are NOT part of the rebate.
It appears to me that there are rebates for the 20 round boxes or a few varieties.

There are others that have the rebate and those have the green rebate icon below the item.

Having a good supply of personal defense ammo will allow me to cycle through and fire that ammo ever 6 months or so to stay fresh.

I was not having trouble finding 9mm. I was having trouble finding the special deals on good ammo. Now I see the 50% off after adding to cart, but it is still 83 cents a round, before shipping. Anyone in central MA care to help a fellow out? I'd want to only try this first, to see how my gun likes it. I might be willing to get a bunch of .22 if anyone cares to split that also. I can't afford the subscription thing at this point in time. Thanks.

I was not having trouble finding 9mm. I was having trouble finding the special deals on good ammo. Now I see the 50% off after adding to cart, but it is still 83 cents a round, before shipping. Anyone in central MA care to help a fellow out? I'd want to only try this first, to see how my gun likes it. I might be willing to get a bunch of .22 if anyone cares to split that also. I can't afford the subscription thing at this point in time. Thanks.

Here is a link to "good" ammo.

Federal Law Enforcement 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain +P HST JHP

It is $39.99 for a 50 round box>>>click to add to your cart>>>$39.99>>>look at the bottom of the screen: Line Item Discount $20--so your final cost is $20 a box, or 40 cents a round.

When you go to check out, you are only being charged (after the "Line Item Discount" is applied) .40 cents a round.

As for the rebate, I heard about the deal from a thread at AR15.com, and guys posting in the thread have applied for (and received) the rebate from the link I provided above.

Well, that's fine if you want to drive to Texas. No, really, how does this work?

Oh, and are these Champion generators any good?
Go to Home Depots website.
Change store location to the one listed above.
Purchase gen at the lower price and have it shipped to your home.
No idea how Champions rate.

Well, that's fine if you want to drive to Texas. No, really, how does this work?

Oh, and are these Champion generators any good?

from the reviews I have read people generally seem pleased with them. quiet, fuel efficient, and can be paired with another unit of the same size doubling output capacity. for 299 I said, what the hell Ill give it a try. the reviews I read online on HD and in the threads I read about it on arfcom seemed positive. I think it will work for my needs, light camping, but most importantly using minimal fuel to keep things like my freezer and refrigerator going during long times without power like we experienced during the ice storm a few years back. My large generator worked fine for 9 days, but fuel consumption was high compared to what I was really drawing for energy output off of it the majority of the time. the big one is good for my boiler and well pump as well as 240 oven, but small things like lights and tv, ac, space heater and fridge, I believe this champion will fit my needs much more economically.
do some reading, plenty of opinions out there to gather and form your own from. cheers

champion inverter generators. read about them on another forum

Champion Power Equipment Champion 2000-Watt Parallel Ready Portable Inverter Generator-100565 - The Home Depot

available at Home Depot. will come up 599 but for some reason if you change your store to this store:

Cambray #0581
5101 Cambray Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229

it goes down to 299.

I bought one last week got here yesterday. 317 and change shipped. gonna fire it up this weekend, but should be a perfect fuel efficient model to run the house when the larger genny isn't needed for well pump or boiler. and they're much quieter than their larger bigger cousins

This was a a good deal. I ordered two at the reduced price. I sent this to a friend and it seems switching to the Cambray store is no longer giving you the $299.00 price. Anyone having and luck?

If any of you plan on doing the hst rebate from target sports, make sure you have all the papers from your order. I didn’t save the packing slip and i hope it works. For $25 back I won’t lose any sleep but it would sort of suck to not get it back because I was prompt in cleaning up the junk from the packing box.

Back
Top Bottom