Deals and steals

I've done it for MA inmates.

The thing is, for the buyer it needs to be a great deal after you factor in the cost of the six-pack (or equivalent), gas to drive there and back, and your time.

I.e., a four-pack of most craft beer I like runs $12-$15. Add on, say, 1-2 gallons of fuel (call it $6.00) and your time (however you value it) and you've already lost almost $20 of whatever the savings were. For some deals it's definitely worth it, or if you really buy in bulk, but for $10-$20 off it's probably not worth it. Or alternatively if it's for something you have a hard time sourcing in MA.

This! I can't think of too many things I'd want to drive 2+ hours for. It's like the guy on another thread arguing he shouldn't have to say where he is on a WTB ad. Ummmm, I'm not going to BOTHER to even offer my item until I have an idea WHERE you are, dude. ????? Perhaps that's why you aren't getting any response. LOL

I don't know that he was looking for any specific response and soliciting 6 packs, just saying some of us that line north of the border are willing to help others out. Personally I live about 5 minutes into NH and I work in MA Monday through Friday, and I know I'm not alone here. So depending on where in MA someone may be, meeting up with someone like me could be easier than some think.

Holy SMOKES this is an excellent deal. I just bought two (one for me and another for a friend for Christmas maybe)

Make sure to use the Comm2A link, of course.

Celestron 52322 Landscout 12-36x60 Spotting Scope (Army Green) $25.98

https://www.amazon.com/Celestron-52...B7LQ2EO?tag=gddeals19-20&th=1#customerReviews

This hot day is not being very kind to my wallet.
mine came to night, nice compact set up. Playing with it in the house under poor lighting its not bad at all. Was a bit to cloudy to test its star gazing .....should do well enough for quick handy use.
It feels like most Celestron scopes , heavy for size and not like a complete POS.

mine came to night, nice compact set up. Playing with it in the house under poor lighting its not bad at all. Was a bit to cloudy to test its star gazing .....should do well enough for quick handy use.
It feels like most Celestron scopes , heavy for size and not like a complete POS.

I accidentally shipped mine to Indiana...looks like I have to wait a few weeks to bring it ‘home’ so I can actually use it.

It looked like a really handy little setup though! Probably great for bench top or even my hunting bag maybe?

I accidentally shipped mine to Indiana...looks like I have to wait a few weeks to bring it ‘home’ so I can actually use it.

It looked like a really handy little setup though! Probably great for bench top or even my hunting bag maybe?
I dont think most relise how small it is. Im going to play with it soon. Looking for my little phone adapter now.

The scope is small, but easier to transport that way. Seems nicely built. Decent tripod for the price.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84bm0xjf3Yo

for $25 shipped first impression is well worth it.

snuck out to check zero on a rifle .....on 36x at 100 yard its clear and I could pick up the 30 cal holes, 22lr holes on the whit backer could be seen but I doubt you could pick them up in a black bull.

Last edited:
I've actually thought about reaching out to the board for this...I see this PSA deals all the time and I can't do anything about it. I used to have a source in RI but they moved..
depending on where you are in MA, there is a place in Portsmouth you can ship to and pick up. Don't want to blast out the name, but its a Room that accepts your Parcel. Costs like $4 per package to hold for one week, I think additional weeks is like $1-2.

depending on where you are in MA, there is a place in Portsmouth you can ship to and pick up. Don't want to blast out the name, but its a Room that accepts your Parcel. Costs like $4 per package to hold for one week, I think additional weeks is like $1-2.

Portsmouth, RI, or Portsmouth, NH?

Frank

If the room isn't legally attached to a common carrier it's a bad idea. UPS/FedEx depots are fine, their retail stores if independently owned aren't.

Last edited:
Craftsman 7000 watt electric start Briggs & Stratton engine, marked down to $449 from $899.

Lowe's in Lowell, 4 of them on a pallet inside the front door. Good deal? No idea...

Attachments

• 20190804_130432.jpg
    20190804_130432.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 54
Radical Firearms 18" .223 Wylde 1:7 HBAR S.S. Rifle-Length Barreled Upper - 15" M-LOK RPR Gen3 Rail and BMB Brake

Link: Radical Firearms 18" .223 Wylde 1:7 HBAR S.S. Rifle-Length Barreled Upper - 15" M-LOK RPR Gen3 Rail and BMB Brake FU18-223W-SS-15RPR-BMD

2019_08_04_24HourSale_v2.jpg

Shopping

TSUSA email today... Federal HST all flavors 50% off, no coupon, then added my Prime Membership discount so 9mm and 45acp were 45¢ & 84¢/round respectively, free shipping. Adult sig required so no porch monkeys.
What do you mean by "porch monkeys"?

the-porch-of-304-overlooks.jpg

Email says add to cart and it will deduct automatically, no coupon required.
Sometimes I forget to include ALL the details:(. That's why NES is my safe space, always somebody that can rescue me from myself...

Thanks, that worked. I didn't get the email about this sale, got one on Friday from them with their regular ad though.
Maybe the universe didn't want you to buy it? In which case you should probably get two...

Props to @Radtekk I saw the email as well and was going to post a tip.

TSUSA had this same HST sale exactly one month ago and then I kicked myself afterwards thinking I should have ordered more.

So yippee for me! Order some more 9mm & 9mm+P today.

At a price of $18.40 a box (prime) I would be a fool not to.

They might be bummed though they could have packed it with the Wolf Gold .223 I order Saturday.

:emoji_tiger:

Props to @Radtekk I saw the email as well and was going to post a tip.

TSUSA had this same HST sale exactly one month ago and then I kicked myself afterwards thinking I should have ordered more.

So yippee for me! Order some more 9mm & 9mm+P today.

At a price of $18.40 a box (prime) I would be a fool not to.

They might be bummed though they could have packed it with the Wolf Gold .223 I order Saturday.

:emoji_tiger:
I've done that same thing before, felt bad, actually sent them an email and called, still got two shipments. My UPS guy is gonna be pissed though, I usually order a case of one thing or another every time, this time I ordered a case each of 9mm and 45 and another of 9mm RN.

TSUSA email today... Federal HST all flavors 50% off, no coupon, then added my Prime Membership discount so 9mm and 45acp were 45¢ & 84¢/round respectively, free shipping. Adult sig required so no porch monkeys.

oh look another 100 HST's for me! And a couple boxes of the 62gr FBI loads because i can.

Sometimes I forget to include ALL the details:(. That's why NES is my safe space, always somebody that can rescue me from myself...

Maybe the universe didn't want you to buy it? In which case you should probably get two...
Hey I appreciate you posting it. If you hadn't I most often dont bother to check emails during the day and might have missed it. Picked up a few boxes of +p. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom