Deals and steals

Probably easier for them to say NO to all MA orders to affirm compliance to the Massachusetts overlords.

Or... and I've seen similar... their order systems are not setup in a way to disallow orders of certain products to certain geographies. Some of these companies run on old, creaky software that is not very flexible nor easily maintainable.

Last edited:
Probably easier for them to say NO to all MA orders to affirm compliance the Massachusetts overlords.

Or... and I've seen similar... their order systems are not setup in a way to disallow orders of certain products to certain geographies. Some of these companies run on old, creaky software that is not very flexible nor easily maintainable.
Good reason to have friends in free states close to you for such things. ;)

I got this code in my email for bravo concealment a few days ago, good for one week from when I got it. Just used it so it may or may not work for others:

2629-6HB5-VR6B

If you’ve never tried bravo concealment I highly recommend them. Their selection is a bit limited but good quality for very reasonable prices. They’re having some specials now too where everything is already 10% off and you get a free magazine pouch with every holster.

Be aware that they will spam the everloving shit out of your email after you order from them.

$0.18 wolf gold got my attention lol
Same here... was about to see if my FFL would buy some for me. At that price for the Gold I'd have no problem throwing the extra $$ at my FFL for it and still come out on top. I think Targetsports is getting $300 for 1k rounds right now of Wolf Gold. Little bit less if you're prime.

Same here... was about to see if my FFL would buy some for me. At that price for the Gold I'd have no problem throwing the extra $$ at my FFL for it and still come out on top. I think Targetsports is getting $300 for 1k rounds right now of Wolf Gold. Little bit less if you're prime.
$247.94 for 1000 rounds of Wolf Gold at Targetsports with Prime. A little more than "little bit less!" Under 25 cents per round.

JE Designs AR-15 Silent Recoil Spring Buffer System = $48.99

LINK: JE Designs AR-15 Silent Recoil Spring Buffer System - $48.99 (Add To Cart)

silentbuffersys.jpg

FWIW, I'm sure there are plenty of us that would accept PSA or Brownells shipments at our NH addresses for a 6 pack ;)
I've actually thought about reaching out to the board for this...I see this PSA deals all the time and I can't do anything about it. I used to have a source in RI but they moved..

I've actually thought about reaching out to the board for this...I see this PSA deals all the time and I can't do anything about it. I used to have a source in RI but they moved..
I've done it for MA inmates.

The thing is, for the buyer it needs to be a great deal after you factor in the cost of the six-pack (or equivalent), gas to drive there and back, and your time.

I.e., a four-pack of most craft beer I like runs $12-$15. Add on, say, 1-2 gallons of fuel (call it $6.00) and your time (however you value it) and you've already lost almost $20 of whatever the savings were. For some deals it's definitely worth it, or if you really buy in bulk, but for $10-$20 off it's probably not worth it. Or alternatively if it's for something you have a hard time sourcing in MA.

Send me a PM to discuss to details.

As daekken said, this is best for big savings or hard to get items in MA. I don't drink much so removing a six pack from the equation should help, but I would request that anyone who PMs about this is/goes green to support NES.

I've done it for MA inmates.

The thing is, for the buyer it needs to be a great deal after you factor in the cost of the six-pack (or equivalent), gas to drive there and back, and your time.

I.e., a four-pack of most craft beer I like runs $12-$15. Add on, say, 1-2 gallons of fuel (call it $6.00) and your time (however you value it) and you've already lost almost $20 of whatever the savings were. For some deals it's definitely worth it, or if you really buy in bulk, but for $10-$20 off it's probably not worth it. Or alternatively if it's for something you have a hard time sourcing in MA.

This! I can't think of too many things I'd want to drive 2+ hours for. It's like the guy on another thread arguing he shouldn't have to say where he is on a WTB ad. Ummmm, I'm not going to BOTHER to even offer my item until I have an idea WHERE you are, dude. ????? Perhaps that's why you aren't getting any response. LOL

You add it to your cart on the Davidson Defense site and the pricing comes up as $48.99.

I ordered 2 earlier today that way .... and I paid the $48.99 price.

Well I'll be an Elizabeth Warren constituent! Thanks!

This! I can't think of too many things I'd want to drive 2+ hours for. It's like the guy on another thread arguing he shouldn't have to say where he is on a WTB ad. Ummmm, I'm not going to BOTHER to even offer my item until I have an idea WHERE you are, dude. ????? Perhaps that's why you aren't getting any response. LOL
This is what burnt me out as a Mod here. Most have reading comprehension difficulties (can't follow the instructions for ads) and get their panties in a twist when called out. Most don't seem to comprehend that giving a location is helpful in buying/selling . . . and merely "MA" doesn't work well . . . let's say someone is on Nantucket, don't expect the person in Pittsfield to be interested in meeting you.

Now that I'm merely a paid member, I just skip over those sort of posts.

Back
Top Bottom