Deals and steals

Pretty sweet deal at Audi of New England
2020 Audi R8 is only $197,000

Act fast before they are gone
I’m going to test drive one right now

The central banks pump $22 trillion into the investment accounts of the wealthy, who buy $200k sports cars by the dozen, and they need a lot of car washers. Who says trickle down economics is dead?

The central banks pump $22 trillion into the investment accounts of the wealthy, who buy $200k sports cars by the dozen, and they need a lot of car washers. Who says trickle down economics is dead?

They have people who hand wash their 200K sports cars, they don't take them to the local brush-o-matic

If you had offered them $250K for the car I'm sure they would have given you a $50K trade-in value.

Go back and try!

:)

Loved it. Unfortunately they weren’t willing to give me $50k trade in for my 2009 Corolla with 160,000 miles so I was force to walk away...

If you had offered them $250K for the car I'm sure they would have given you a $50K trade-in value.

Go back and try!

:)
Wait, that gives me a better idea...offer them a half million if they give me $300k for mine! I’ll have MADE money!!

Loved it. Unfortunately they weren’t willing to give me $50k trade in for my 2009 Corolla with 160,000 miles so I was force to walk away...

And car salesmen wonder why they have such a bad reputation. That was a bargain. YOU were doing THEM a favor.

Holy SMOKES this is an excellent deal. I just bought two (one for me and another for a friend for Christmas maybe)

Make sure to use the Comm2A link, of course.

Celestron 52322 Landscout 12-36x60 Spotting Scope (Army Green) $25.98

https://www.amazon.com/Celestron-52...B7LQ2EO?tag=gddeals19-20&th=1#customerReviews

This hot day is not being very kind to my wallet.
Nice ....I was just about to spend $8 in epoxy to fix my recently busted MEAD 60mm scope! no brainer

Shows out of stock but looks like they accepted my order ? Wait and see

Last edited:
Midway is having 20% off sale Viking Solutions steel target systems. Picked up a combo, AR-500, 8 and 10 inch gongs complete with separate chains, stands, and bolts for $88 last week. Took them out this weekend. Easy 10 second range setup and take down. Each took about 50, xm193, and 145 grn 7.62 NATO rounds like a champ at 150 yards. Gong surfaces still as smooth as glass. Same set is selling for $140 at optics planet.

Viking Solutions Complete GONG Target System Combo 8 10 Gongs 3/8

Ordered one last night, looks like it isn’t shipping until first of August. Any one try one of these?
thats fine.
As for trying one....its about as good as a cheap celstron can be.
Its a small light weight scope to leave in your truck or camper to use when bringing out the big nice scope is just not needed.
Its 45' eye piece and rotating ring along with decent eye relief at $25 is fine by me. Looks like they get $60-$90 normally. My last cheap scope Meade compact I bought at Job Lot for $29 about 10 years ago did well by me for its end use and recently the mounting base on the scope itself fell apart.

The only thing I see being a down side on the Celestron is the mount/ring base on the scope. It looks a bit small and thin.
Good thing is Celestrons Life Time Warranty
<iframe width="398" height="270" src="LandScout Spotting Scope Tour - YouTube" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have a few Celestron products
i have the 27x Long Eye Relief version of this
Regal M2 80ED Spotting Scope | Celestron - Telescopes, Telescope Accessories, Outdoor and Scientific Products
Its a very nice scope.
Also have this lower end star gazer. Im still amazed at how well it works. Watching jupiters moons and some good detail of our moon.
AstroMaster 102AZ | Celestron - Telescopes, Telescope Accessories, Outdoor and Scientific Products

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom