Deals and steals

Alpha Concealment running 30% off with code SUNSOUTGUNSOUT

their AIWB holsters are excellent. I would put them up there with JM Custom, Dark Star or High Threat

Imagine this:

You’re a high profile movie star. You have boatloads of money, fame, and a rockin’ lush mustache. You can successfully smuggle large amounts of beer across the country and drive sweet trans am with a fine lady in the passenger seat.

And you carry a Rossi revolver with a chopped barrel.

Welcome to Burt Reynolds life.

His Rossi revolver for sale for $4k.

Burt Reynolds Concealed Carry Rossi Revolver

Powder Valley has some stuff going on with the code BulkBuyout19. It really only applies to large orders of brass and lead, but I did pick up some powders and primers that were on sale.

Imagine this:

You’re a high profile movie star. You have boatloads of money, fame, and a rockin’ lush mustache. You can successfully smuggle large amounts of beer across the country and drive sweet trans am with a fine lady in the passenger seat.

And you carry a Rossi revolver with a chopped barrel.

Welcome to Burt Reynolds life.

His Rossi revolver for sale for $4k.

Burt Reynolds Concealed Carry Rossi Revolver

Burt was so cool it almost makes me want to buy a Rossi....

It does not start for a week (7/12-7/16) but an Olight PL-2RL weapon light with red laser for $77.97 is going to be a pretty good deal.

EUREKA

Edit: Everything will be on sale and you will also get a free i3E if you have an account and log in during the sale.

:emoji_tiger:

Last edited:
Chevy has heavy incentives on the Silverado 1500 pickups right now, if anyone is in the market. 15% off MSRP crew cabs, 20% double cabs. Just picked up a double cab for $11,000 under sticker.

Newegg has $100 Lowe's gift card for $90 Lowe's $100 Gift Card - Digital Delivery - Newegg.com. Limit 1 per customer.
https://www.rakuten.com will give you 3% cash back for shopping at Newegg. That's another $2.70 savings for mathematically challenged.

PSA: don't forget to buy a 10% off or $20 off $100 Lowe's coupon off EBay for couple of bucks before you shop there. Some stores don't honor these coupons but they always work when you buy online and pick up at the store. If you do buy online go through retailmenot.com, that's 3% cashback for your purchase.

Newegg has $100 Lowe's gift card for $90 Lowe's $100 Gift Card - Digital Delivery - Newegg.com. Limit 1 per customer.
https://www.rakuten.com will give you 3% cash back for shopping at Newegg. That's another $2.70 savings for mathematically challenged.

PSA: don't forget to buy a 10% off or $20 off $100 Lowe's coupon off EBay for couple of bucks before you shop there. Some stores don't honor these coupons but they always work when you buy online and pick up at the store. If you do buy online go through retailmenot.com, that's 3% cashback for your purchase.

Ebates (rakuten) doesn't work on gift cards.

Back
Top Bottom