• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Woot today has gun cases, shooting Matt’s and truck organizer for sale.

I picked up the the Mud River seat organizer for $89 down from $160.

Boyt Harness Gun Cases

I was amazed at the cases that Harbor Freight sells. Seemed pretty sturdy. A lot of their stuff is crap. They sell a Little Giant ladder knockoff with these itty-bitty rungs. But these seemed good. And you can touch/feel before buying.

15% of at www.shootsteel.com
The email came out Friday for Saint Pat's weekend but it says the deal is "this week" no dates given.

Code: SPD19

Tip: they offer free shipping on orders over $199 and this is applied to the price prior to coupon code entry.
That is to say if you put $200 of items in your cart and then apply the 15% code you still get free shipping based on the original price -- at least that is how it worked for me once before.

:emoji_tiger:

AR500 Armor is having the following early-spring deals:

Buy 1 get 1 free on two of their models of plate carriers (2 for $159 for one model - or- 2 for $79 on the lighter weight model)
These are designed to hold heavier steel plates.

Buy 1 get 1 free on III-A soft armor with trauma pad (combo)
This is the front + back 10x12 panels AND front + back trauma pads (4 pieces) = a complete set (for $187.60)

LINK: Early Spring Savings

Last edited:
Botach selling exps2 black and fde for $396 shipped. Killer deal

EOTech EXPS3-0TAN Holographic Weapon Sights

Add to cart for the price. Sales tax might show up but doesnt get applied

Dam, too late, just saw this and the deal is over back up to $669

Update the tan one I added was full price but the black ones are still on sale.

Also do we know if these are fake or real? There a bunch of fake ones for sale on amazon.

Last edited:
I managed to order the Exps3.0 black with the savings ($396) including free shipping and no tax. The TAN version I was trying to order first was full price.

Was debating the single or two dots but went with single dot, will post on authenticity when it arrives. Now need to pick up a 3x magnifier when on sale.

Thanks Lxpony, although my wife would like a word or two.

Also do we know if these are fake or real? There a bunch of fake ones for sale on amazon.

Botach is legit, I hear they will take time to ship, but I have never had any issues ordering from them. I stay away from amazon for gear. I have even cheap magpul parts are knock offs.

WOW, JUST WOW.

I just got my Exps3.0 canceled, guess they had the price wrong.

Dear **** ***,

Due to a programming error on our site, the price shown on your order is not the correct price for this item. As we currently verifying the information with the manufacture, Your order has been cancelled and your credit card was not charged.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. And hope to earn your business again.

Sincerely,

Botach Tactical

Order Status Changed
Hi ****

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #********* is now Cancelled

Order Details
Order Total: $396.00 USD
Date Placed: 17th Mar 2019
Payment Method: **********

Botach
Botach.com | Law Enforcement, Military & Public Safety Gear | FREE Shipping

Botach is powered by Bigcommerce. Launch your own store for free with Bigcommerce.

for all you jokers craving an eotech exps2 or exps3, grabagun has the best prices on these. use their grabaquote feature to see it.

the battery life on green may be less than red. it uses a different laser. im not sure on this but would do some homework before jumping straight to green holographic reticle. i have no use for the eotech until dropping a 3x or even 6x magnifier behind it. the reticle magnifies so much cleaner than a red dot. given the dot stays around 1 moa with magnification it behaves like a second focal plane rather than 1st which is great as the reticle wont get too big.

opticsplanet. as much as i hate them, have some opmod version they occasionally discount to pretty good deal. unfortunately it says opmod in giant print all over the side and looks like an eotech missing a chromosome or two.

Last edited:
Are we buying Eotech again? I haven’t thought about them since the big QC & refund issues.
As much as I really liked my Eotech, I got the refund and won't touch their products again. Allegedly they never solved their problem, just changed their marketing material so as not to get caught in a fraud again.

As much as I really liked my Eotech, I got the refund and won't touch their products again. Allegedly they never solved their problem, just changed their marketing material so as not to get caught in a fraud again.
Yeah, that’s where I’m at. I got the refund as well. I wasn’t sure if things had changed for the better. Thanks.

Done with both
Dear Rick

Due to a programming error on our site, the price shown on your order is not the correct price for this item. As we currently verifying the information with the manufacture, Your order has been cancelled and your credit card was not charged.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. And hope to earn your business again.

As a courtesy for the inconvenience please use "LMT041212" To get 10% OFF your next order.

PLEASE NOTE: This coupon is for a One-Time Use and not transferable.

Sincerely,

Botach Tactical

for all you jokers craving an eotech exps2 or exps3, grabagun has the best prices on these. use their grabaquote feature to see it.

the battery life on green may be less than red. it uses a different laser. im not sure on this but would do some homework before jumping straight to green holographic reticle. i have no use for the eotech until dropping a 3x or even 6x magnifier behind it. the reticle magnifies so much cleaner than a red dot. given the dot stays around 1 moa with magnification it behaves like a second focal plane rather than 1st which is great as the reticle wont get too big.

opticsplanet. as much as i hate them, have some opmod version they occasionally discount to pretty good deal. unfortunately it says opmod in giant print all over the side and looks like an eotech missing a chromosome or two.

Just out of morbid curiosity why are we "jokers" for pursuing a good deal???? Just for the record I was not "craving" an eotech it was a good deal. Drama queen much?

Back
Top Bottom