• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

What would it take to complete one of those kits? I don’t know much about G3 pattern rifles.
You need a barrel, receiver flat (or a pre-bent receiver) and 922r parts. You would need some basic welding and metal working skills. It’s definitely not like a LEGO AR build. You have to neuter the full auto parts as well. There are tutorials all over the web that go into detail.

Ruger Precision Rifle at Runnings for $799.99 today and tomorrow. Best price I've ever seen on the RPR by far.

Looks like Dwight Schrute!
shutterstock_3462518.jpg

Versa Carry Holster and Mag Holders 40% off Code: Black40 Concealed Carry Holsters - Versacarry®
I got some Mag holders from them previously,Great quality reasonable. $Price$

Unless you like 2+ emails a day, MAKE SURE the keep me informed / contact me checkbox is unchecked.

Also, check the holster before you wear it. 2 Mag pouches and 1 IWB, no problem. 1 OWB had excess tanning or something on it and needed to be thoroughly wiped down with a rag or it would have made a mess out of any clothing it touched, including turning hands brown. Not top notch stuff, but a fairly good value for something usable.

Hilarious that using the NES search feature for "deals and steals" gives results for...

-the steels and deals thread (knives)
-other threads that make reference to the deals and steals thread

but not the actual deals and steals thread even though the title of the f*cking thread consists of the entirety of the phrase being searched for and nothing else.

jaguarguy.gif

Last edited:
Hilarious that using the NES search feature for "deals and steals" gives results for...

but not the actual deals and steals thread even though the entire title of the f*cking thread consists of the entirety of the phrase being searched for and nothing else.

View attachment 257003

I've had to go to the 2nd page of the search results to find the Deals & Steals thread. As you said it comes up with just about everything else.

TR Enabling / Remsport has rotating 'Daily Deals'. I got a G19 Gen 3 slide & a slide completion kit on the way. Slide was 50% off and the slide kit was IIRC ~20% off.

Also a bunch of 1911 80% deals going on.

Excellent bags! I bought a 42” digital camo last time and just ordered a 36” in tan this morning. Shipping is free if you have an Amazon prime account and I saved $19 over buying the same item straight from Amazon.

If folks want a lock to make a show of being legal for transport/storage this is what I use...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003P0WLXQ/
It is not high security by any means but fits the zipper locking lugs perfectly and meets the letter of the law.
I just bought another at $5.85

:emoji_tiger:

Excellent bags! I bought a 42” digital camo last time and just ordered a 36” in tan this morning. Shipping is free if you have an Amazon prime account and I saved $19 over buying the same item straight from Amazon.

If folks want a lock to make a show of being legal for transport/storage this is what I use...
It is not high security by any means but fits the zipper locking lugs perfectly and meets the letter of the law.

Doesn’t it have to be a hard case for airline travel?

but not the actual deals and steals thread even though the title of the f*cking thread consists of the entirety of the phrase being searched for and nothing else.

View attachment 257003

It looks like your comment here and my comment about the search for deals & steals had a positive effect. I put it in search today and both your comment and my comment were the first posts to come up.

+1

I've got the 36" and it does a great job. Really thinking about grabbing a 42" this time for the bigger stuff.

Doesn’t it have to be a hard case for airline travel?

I was not referring to air travel.
Not a big worry for cars with trunks, but for trucks without trunks or folks who do not want to put stuff in the trunk a handgun or a (large capacity) rifle in the passenger compartment of your vehicle must to my understanding be in a locked container.
I put my rifle in this bag, lock it, and put it in the back of my truck cab for transport to the range.
You also could technically store it in this bag, although I never would.

PrimaryArms is having a sale on everything Magpul. Not sure duration of sale.

OpticsPlanet has the SureFire X300U-A on sale for $180. Think it’s part of the daily sales. If it was a X300U-B I’d probably buy two or three.

Back
Top Bottom