Deals and steals

Will all due respect I was too young to remember when it was that cheap. $21/300 is the cheapest I've seen it in eastern MA.

I paid that price at Rileys almost 2 years ago. I've seen Federal .22 for less, with the rebate. Think I've seen CCI std .22 for $0.05/rd recently.

FS is never that cheap for ammo.

I paid that price at Rileys almost 2 years ago. I've seen Federal .22 for less, with the rebate. Think I've seen CCI std .22 for $0.05/rd recently.

FS is never that cheap for ammo.
Guess I gotta check out Rileys then, thanks for that. My mark 4 is always hungry. But I didn't have my LTC back then so I guess I missed some of the worst of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Free upper with $175 purchase.
a3b7c9a42f506bb3107808b6e7974b59.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone who orders from Brownells should ALWAYS check retailmenot.com for coupon codes with them before submitting orders, I have saved a ton of money over the years checking there first.

https://www.retailmenot.com/view/brownells.com

Brownells also will give an eBates refund as well. It varies, but right now it's 5%. Signup is free and there's also an app you can add to browsers that will automatically tell you if a discount is available.

https://www.ebates.com/r/CONTAC2376?eeid=28187

Trijicon RMR w/mount for $290.00
I got one if these during their last optics sale. This time it has a free mount. I tried to buy one on sale last week and the site said they were no longer available. I called customer service and the rude lady was no help. Glad you posted this cuz I wanted another one and with my club point I got it even cheaper

I got one if these during their last optics sale. This time it has a free mount. I tried to buy one on sale last week and the site said they were no longer available. I called customer service and the rude lady was no help. Glad you posted this cuz I wanted another one and with my club point I got it even cheaper

The mount is cheap nothing fancy, but I have it on my short 300blk upper and think it is going to work out just fine for an absolute cowitness height mount.

the battery location on the trijicon drives me nuts. i've gone over to the vortex venom and never looked back. my trijicon RMR just sits in a bin somewhere now. they are nice i just can't get over the fact that I have to completely remove the optic to access the battery.

Bear Creek has some really great deals. They also have some lefty and side-charging offerings for those of us looking to have brass fly the other way and who want to pretend they have a semi auto shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom