Deals and steals

Cheap storage cabinet at Wally world.
Stack-On "22" gun cabinet with a cheapo portable case for $129

The link is f***ed, but search it and it'll come up. Free shipping too. Decent for ammo or storage, but not a safe of any sort.
If you store that cabinet on it's side, it would make a good container to store ammo.

Despite it's weaknesses I think that cabinet is legal to store guns in Massachusetts.

If you store that cabinet on it's side, it would make a good container to store ammo.

Despite it's weaknesses I think that cabinet is legal to store guns in Massachusetts.
It is legal. But like an 18 and 0 day girl. Barely. Lol its a garbage cabinet. I know I had 2. But if you are just throwing guns in closets it will make you legal. Good for people new to guns

It is legal. But like an 18 and 0 day girl. Barely. Lol its a garbage cabinet. I know I had 2. But if you are just throwing guns in closets it will make you legal. Good for people new to guns
If she was 17 and 364 days old - she probably would not fit anyway.

Did you have 2 at the same time?

I ordered one. It came damaged. They sent a replacement and eventually told me to just keep the first one. Its filing cabinet thin

Edit. That was over a decade ago. So I can only assume the quality is the same or worse.

Last edited:
I got two of them recently for $179 delivered and thought they were decent for the price. Both came with some slight damage from shipping, but nothing you would notice unless you were looking closely, and nothing that affected their functionality. They do make good ammo storage cabinets.

Frank

I ordered one. It came damaged. They sent a replacement and eventually told me to just keep the first one. Its filing cabinet thin

Edit. That was over a decade ago. So I can only assume the quality is the same or worse.
Seriously dude, that's called human trafficking. You can't be doing this.

I really hate when these threads go off track. It drives me nuts.
But, holy crap! Our benevolent overlords actually did one thing that wasn’t completely wrongheaded and backwards. I am stunned at this revelation!

So, i just got from back from Holliston MFS - got there a P365 i don't really need, but, heck with it.
They got - at least for now, rifle ammo in almost all calibers. .308, .30-06, etc. frankly i did not pay much attention to what i do not need.
I got myself 200rds of 6.5CM at $16.99 per box, which is not bad, and there was some still left.

I guess you better call in to check with them on what is still left before driving there.

What brand?
not a fancy one.
sellier&bellot, 140gr 9.1g tactical.
i did an MOA group with them from my bergara lrp, with some effort should be able to do sub-moa as well.
$16.99 is still very good compared to what they go for on gunbroker now.

not a fancy one.
sellier&bellot, 140gr 9.1g tactical.
i did an MOA group with them from my bergara lrp, with some effort should be able to do sub-moa as well.
$16.99 is still very good compared to what they go for on gunbroker now.

Yeah not a bad price, I just didn't want to make the drive for more magtech

I love my RUSH24

This is a fantastic deal. I have a rush 72 thats 8 years old and is bombproof. I just picked up 6 Rush 12's as Go bags for the cars. $40 for a 1050D Cordura bag with YKK zippers is a steal

Back
Top Bottom