Deals and steals

OK I don't know if this is a f*** up on their end or not but. You can get a P80 lower kit (no lpk) for a G17 here for $95!!

I know it says $149 but if you add it to your cart the price drops to $95. Get them before they're gone!!

Here's a link for the G19 version for $96. Same as the other, price drops in cart. Cobalt color only.

Well, let's see if I get a visit from the ATF

Not really my style, but if you are a fan of European style clothing/gear there are some decent deals at this going out of business sale. Also some items that are still $$$šŸ˜µ.

https://www.gastonglockstyle.com

Be sure to understand there are no returns.

I wish I could buy clothes online, but I'm square shaped and shit never fits me.

For the knife lovers with deep pockets, there are some Damascus blades made with Glock barrels from Sevigny guns.

The code for $15 off $150 at Brownells is SAE

I know because I just used it while buying my wife a Christmas set of HK style folding backup sights for her SBR...

šŸÆ

P.S.> I think the code for $10 off $100 may be RSA if not try RTA

I wish I could buy clothes online, but I'm square shaped and shit never fits me.

Find out where this guy shops.

1200px-SpongeBob_SquarePants_character.svg.png

Good deal 50%+ off these resettable combination pad and trigger locks

Good deal 50%+ off these resettable combination pad and trigger locks

Those are nice locks. Amazon has the black version for a little less. We have some on gates that have been in the weather for over 15 years and they still work great.

$5 steel ar mags. These are supposed to be Korean military contract over runs. Stock up on cheap mags now for CW2 šŸ¤£
Eta-$6 steel ak mags, $8 33rd glock mags, $5 1911 mags

@Uzi2

I ordered the $5 1911 magazines they had - anyone else who ordered gotten them yet? I havent...

a few days after i placed the order they sent me an email asking if i was LEO, told them no, and then they shipped. My package is sitting in springfield at the distribution center according to the tracking number. Its been almost a month now!

My package is sitting in springfield at the distribution center according to the tracking number. Its been almost a month now!

If it is coming via USPS and in particular posted as 1st Class Package Service that delay is not surprising.

The USPS is currently sucking at a historic level and publishing excuses that it is all because of COVID staffing. Packages are being picked up brought to their origin distribution center and just left to sit there for weeks (literally) not even being moved along. There are going to be some very unhappy people for Christmas.

šŸÆ

P.S.> I do not usually complain about USPS as around here they are pretty good, but this is just a whole no level of awful.

Ive had pretty good luck with usps, way worse when ive had fedex deliver. There was a 22news article i just came across that said dozens of tractor trailers were backed up at the springfield distribution center. Guess that explains it!

Ive had pretty good luck with usps, way worse when ive had fedex deliver. There was a 22news article i just came across that said dozens of tractor trailers were backed up at the springfield distribution center. Guess that explains it!
Guy I know works at the Springfield bulk distribution center. Tells me trailers are coming in full all day and then leave empty. Why they arenā€™t going to the other side of the plant and picking up the pallets and pallets he says of stuff waiting is beyond us both. Said most of the seasonal hired help just mosies around As there really isnā€™t much to do Theyā€™re so backed up at that one choke point. I work for the rail yard, no shortage of freight or empty containers here!

We shipped four packages out on the 8th, They sat in the Springfield bulk mail center for 6 days. After putting a trace on them they were delivered to California on the 18th. So much for three day express shipping.

Springfield bulk distribution is a choke point right now.
I donā€™t even want to mention how they found some ballots the week after the election...not kidding. Although I heard that from someone that works there, and thatā€™s hearsay. Couldnā€™t testify to it if you wanted me to...
they need some supervision or checks and balances over there. My buddy is a hard worker and feels bad for the families who wonā€™t have their gifts on time. He just goes what if it were my grandson who didnā€™t get their gift. They donā€™t realize ā€œSantaā€ is late this year because of COVID. Shame really. Back to deals and steals thread, didnā€™t mean to derail in another direction

I ordered the $5 1911 magazines they had - anyone else who ordered gotten them yet? I havent...

a few days after i placed the order they sent me an email asking if i was LEO, told them no, and then they shipped. My package is sitting in springfield at the distribution center according to the tracking number. Its been almost a month now!

I ordered 10 and they showed up.

Back
Top Bottom