• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Well, here you go. Tightest Tol (I did not look super hard) was .0015" (Fifteen ten thousandths). Far from a Millionth.

If there is no tolerance on a dimension, than that dimension defaults to either .005" if three decimals, if two decimals, than .01"

I know some of the boutique lowers are built to a better tolerances as I have seen other prints where .001" was used much more than on this one...

View attachment 417201
Beat me to it.

Fort the interested, here's a link with the inspection drawings from the military:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/11ecn1/army_ordinance_department_m16m16a1_lower_receiver/

I never thought I'd get old. I paid $189 for my 870 Express from WM 20 years ago. Damn.
You want old. I paid $115 for a BNIB Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Mag back in 1971. It was an aisle end-cap special at one of the first Target stores in Minneapolis (when Target was the lowbrow version of Dayton-Hudson). There was an actual stack of them just sitting there on the end-cap, not locked up behind a counter or anything, on sale. Those were the days.

Not sure why the wife wants one, but just in case someone else does, here ya go. On sale with free shipping:

D&H alum mags. 10 for 99.99, free shipping

OK I don't know if this is a f*** up on their end or not but. You can get a P80 lower kit (no lpk) for a G17 here for $95!!

I know it says $149 but if you add it to your cart the price drops to $95. Get them before they're gone!!

Here's a link for the G19 version for $96. Same as the other, price drops in cart. Cobalt color only.

Last edited:
OK I don't know if this is a f*** up on their end or not but. You can get a P80 lower kit (no lpk) for a G17 here for $95!!

I know it says $149 but if you add it to your cart the price drops to $95. Get them before they're gone!!
Ordered. We will see what happens...

You need a trigger kit as well right?

$742 with code reflex10
not to derail the topic - but, i was always wondering, really, i would love to have one of those lasers, but unless it is not on a weapon issued to me by taxpayers and i actually got to pay for one with my own money - what does it really do that much better or different compared to any chinese clone with a same intensity green laser in it?
it is great to have an IR one - but, really, what for? i posted this one before -
got it on the glock frame and on tavor now - it really checks out fine for me. plus it is rechargeable.
last Friday we shot with it from 25yds on my x95 in the bright sun, its green laser was visible on white paper on a target. not so much on a black target, but, it was a middle of the day, in bright sunlight.

Last edited:
not to derail the topic - but, i was always wondering, really, i would love to have one of those lasers, but unless it is not on a weapon issued to me by taxpayers and i actually got to pay for one with my own money - what does it really do that much better or different compared to any chinese clone with a same intensity green laser in it?
it is great to have an IR one - but, really, what for? i posted this one before -
got it on the glock frame and on tavor now - it really checks out fine for me. plus it is rechargeable.
last Friday we shot with it from 25yds on my x95 in the bright sun, its green laser was visible on white paper on a target. not so much on a black target, but, it was a middle of the day, in bright sunlight.

If you're not setting up a rifle for night vision use, don't waste your money on IR lasers and illuminators like that Holosun.

Back
Top Bottom