Deals and steals

McReef

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1. I bought this set 25 years ago when I bought my house.

2. I’ve on;y got the awl left. Lost everything else. Lol

3. Sold out.

4. Made in China. :(
1. I’ve had mine about the same amount of time.

2. I might have 2 of them left (lost the awl).

3. Sold out.

4. Poor bastards. If they got them 25 years ago, they would have got a decent set of screwdrivers.

5. I bought my last piece of craftsman gear 10 years ago. Will never buy another. Sellouts sold out, I hope their business dies out.

citoriguy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Now that Sears is gone, were do you go to replace a broken socket with their life time warranty? Lowes has craftsman tool kits but they don't stock individual sockets.
You can’t - you have to buy a Stanley Black & Decker set and abide by their warranties now. Or you could do what I did and get a set of WWII Plomb wrenches, and new FACOM & MATCO socket wrenches. My Kobalt screwdrivers were close to the end of their US production run. Now that those are getting a bit long in the tooth, I picked up a set of Wurth screwdrivers.

Last edited:

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I scored the ratcheting wrench set in both metric and standard about 10 years ago from a African-American Last-Day-Of-The-Work-Week sale. Thank you tanking local economy. It was probably 2009. Silver City Galleria. Wife and daughter went. I guess there was NO ONE at Sears. I might have paid $20 for each set of 8 or 10 wrenches. I don't use them often, but they are nice to have.

Of course for the same $20 today you could buy the entire Silver City Galleria.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MidwayUSA may be trying to clear their stock of this .308 Winchester upper. I bought one last month when it was "sale" priced at $449 now they have it a $410.
The example I received looks solid, keeping in mind I have not mated it to a lower yet and tested.

We all know you get what you pay for, but it is a DPMS pattern LR-308 upper with BCG for $410 with a 1-year warranty, so great value or wasted cash at that price I can afford to find out.

AR-STONER LR-308 A3 Billet Upper Receiver Assembly 308 Winchester 18

:emoji_tiger:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did order two. I figure I can store brass and hulls in them and probably the .45 reloads. It'll be neater than the Amazon delivery boxes I currently use
I ordered 3. 2 of them showed up today. I was easily able to fit 1,000 rounds of 9mm, .45 or 223 in each of the cans (still boxes). They stack well, but are very heavy when loaded.

citoriguy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Top Bottom