Deals and steals

Lol. Then I suppose there is no redemption. I've never attempted to return ammo but I can see the liability it would place on the seller that would accept returns on cartridges that could possibly be reloads.
A few years ago I bought a bulk pack of 9mm at dicks. I pointed to the one On sale and the guy picked it out for me. I bought it and walked out to my car. It seemed expensive so I looked at the receipt and they had charged me the full price instead of the sale price. I went back into the store and told them what had happened.

No returns (or anything) on ammo. 2 minutes later.

View attachment 260031

You can redeem yourself by taking your ammo home, removing and replacing all the Hornady rounds from the boxes with cheap Tulammo, and returning it to the store for a full refund. I dont think the douchcanoes they employ would know the difference.
I wouldn’t call that redeeming oneself. More like outing yourself as being....well...kind of a douchecanoe yourself.

If we all aren’t 2A hardos, then who will be? The media and most of our politicians won’t stand up for our right

You should fight but you are banging your head against the wall. He literally trolled you from the beginning with haters gonna hate comment. Fight with time and money. Fighting on this version of a shooters Facebook is a waste of time.

$34.99 for those still living in America. Anderson lowers: Shopping

raf,750x1000,075,t,322e3f:696a94a5d4.u4.jpg

Ahhhh. I wish. Hell, after the crap we've gone through with Maura, I think if/when we get that overturned I'm gonna get several non-assembled lowers. Just because FU.

I'm also looking at their 6.5 Grendel complete upper for $320. I'm unfamiliar with this round. Anyone have any opinions on it.

It’s a fun round to shoot, supersonic out past 1000 yards. It’s not a strict reloading round anymore but you will gain precision and save some money reloading. The only downside I know of is the BCG. You have to spend money and get a quality BCG. The round is a thicc boy, the bolt face is machined withing a few millimeters of the edge.

A few years ago I bought a bulk pack of 9mm at dicks. I pointed to the one On sale and the guy picked it out for me. I bought it and walked out to my car. It seemed expensive so I looked at the receipt and they had charged me the full price instead of the sale price. I went back into the store and told them what had happened.

No returns (or anything) on ammo. 2 minutes later.
No returns on ammo is pretty much universal, especially with the big chain places.

That would not have prevented them from giving you a price adjustment/error correction on your purchase.

Last edited:
RRA is running like 20% uppers. there are so many options right now its truly buyers market. why on earth would on purchase a bear creek, CBC of any of these low tier rifles when quality components can be had for decent price. i just dont get it.

RRA is running like 20% uppers. there are so many options right now its truly buyers market. why on earth would on purchase a bear creek, CBC of any of these low tier rifles when quality components can be had for decent price. i just dont get it.
Because I don't know WTF I'm doing. That's why I'm asking you guys.
I have a couple of stripped Anderson lowers that I bought in a group buy back in 2015. Now I think it is time to purchase the rest of the rifle.
I will check out RRA, but first I'm going to have to figure out what RRA stands for.

Got my rebate from Federal yesterday, for the ammo I bought back in the middle of October.

They give it to you in the form of a Visa debit card, which you need to activate online.

Many of he rebate deals are still running, but some are due to expire on December 31.

Federal Ammunition

It's all relative. The RRA is still twice the price of a CBC upper. I can think of other things I'd rather do with $200 than buy a brand name with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom