• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

SO has stripped Anderson lowers today for $39.99 today. Picked one up and really didn't look it over too well. Appears to be a blem, nothing serious, just some flaws in the anodizing. Still a good deal for NH[grin]
folks.

Those scopes kind of suck though, save a little and get ones you can use more.

The chinese scopes will work up to about 200 or so yards, after that, forget it, worthless. So it depends on what his needs are. I have a skinflint spotting scope (winchester, vanguard chinese scope) and for what I do with it, it works great... but I would never tell anyone it was really good optics or ever suitable past a couple hundred yards.

-Mike

I have one of those stoner uppers. I put a primary arms 1-4 on it. The thing has not skipped a beat. Over 500 rounds with out an issue.

I have one of those stoner uppers. I put a primary arms 1-4 on it. The thing has not skipped a beat. Over 500 rounds with out an issue.

Not to be a dick but 500 rounds isn't a test of durability and function; 5,000 rounds would be a reasonable volume for an indication.

My Stoner came in yesterday. The BCG isn't staked at all. Weird..
I put mine on a Colt lower with the large front take-down pin. Had to get an offset pin adapter. I was about to order one from Brownell's but I got lucky and found one in stock for $10 at Old Glory in Mason, NH.
My bolt seems to stick when it's closed. You really have to yank hard on the charging handle to rack the bolt back. Anybody have any guesses why it would be sticking?
Also, what are you guys running for rear sights? I was going to buy a carry handle but instead used a polymer flip up for now.

can someone post the Dick's deals? (assuming there are some). I saw somewhere they have wood stock 10/22 for $199 again (they had that for black friday)

I paid $7. I love Primary Arms, but I always seem to buy more stuff to compensate for shipping. I bought two kits for spare parts. Can't beat two LPK's for $67, even if the trigger is junk.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ah, no. $10 to ship to Dracut, $12 to ship to my office in Manchester, NH

My bad.....
$29.99
Subtotal
$3.57
Shipping Total
$0.00
Tax Total
$33.56 $3.57 to ship it, not $3.00

I just went on their site and put another in the cart to see shipping: $3.57 USPS. You guys must have checked the wrong shipping option.

Last edited:
Buy 4 Glock frames for $50/each at www.GlockStore.com , you can mix and match different sizes.

All you have to do is have at least 4 stripped frames in your cart, add the promo code 4Frames, and watch the price get slashed… literally. Once you add the code, there's a slash through the old price:

For old folks here:

For a limited time, senior citizens can get a lifetime National Parks pass for just $10. The price is set to increase sometime this year and will then cost $80.

If you're a U.S. citizen, or permanent resident, aged 62 or older this pass gets you free admission into 2,000 federal recreation sites, including all of the National Parks, for life.

Officials have not yet announced the date of the price increase, but they say it will be sometime this year. It's a good idea to act quickly so you can grab this deal while it lasts.

You can get this lifetime pass by visiting a National Park or any federal recreation area. You can also order one by mail, though you'll have to pay an additional $10 processing fee.

Details: https://store.usgs.gov/pass/senior.html

Back
Top Bottom