• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

A great deal on 80% lower and jig kit. It's the one i use. $404 for a 10 pack and a jig

Remember when Magpul just made things to pull mags??? Wow. They've come a long way in 20 years.

One of their most inventive and useful products on sale right now at Brownells for $35.99...

🐯

Oh I do. Every day.

I used to. But I've got one on my desk, a billion in the house, two in the car. It's rare to be more than 5 steps from a knife. And I'm not going to go to a knife for primary - and likely not for secondary - defense. (Secondary defense after the gun fails - RUN LIKE HELL NO MATTER WHAT!)

Brownells has Magpul M-LOK vertical grip (MAG597) for $13.99 ($21.80)

🐯

I really want to try one of those but I think I'm gonna skip a foregrip on my SPR build. If it was the rail version I'd buy it for my X95.

Well as it so happens the rail version Magpul RVG (MAG412) is also on sale for $15.99 ($23.70)

Regardless of the sale you should crack the hermetic seal on your wallet and buy one for the X95. I have one on my X95 and it makes an absolute world of difference in handling that awkward heavy bastard.

🐯

Inov-8 shoes is having an insane sale right now. Normally $190, on sale for $50. Check it out.

I'm dumb af

I was like what kinda stupid name is I-nov-8

Innvoate lol

Inov-8 shoes is having an insane sale right now. Normally $190, on sale for $50. Check it out.

Assuming you like these? I’ve never tried them. I like the reviews, but have always been more of a Merrell fan boy.

Assuming you like these? I’ve never tried them. I like the reviews, but have always been more of a Merrell fan boy.
I love Merrell's but when I went to the high top MOAB they seem to be much less comfortable. I was eyeing some puma terrex for 60 bucks but these innovates might be better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom