Deals and steals

Toolcraft .223/5.56/300 BLK M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group - Black Nitride - TOOAUTO-016​

Toolcraft .223/5.56/300BLK M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group - Black Nitride

Or...

Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group

Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group Toolcraft 350 Legend Bolt Carrier Group
Home / Shop / AR Parts / AR-15 / Bolt Carrier Group / Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group

(128 Reviews)

Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group​

$69.00 – $72.00

5.56 NATO / .223 Rem, 9310 Steel -or- Carpenter 158 Bolt, Black Nitride coated, Shot Peened, MPI inspected

That’s what my mom used apparently. I don’t understand why people don’t use them anymore…especially with all this hippie communist environment bullshit.
When I was born my parents were struggling- young biologists in Latin America (read that as "OK pay but nothing great"). So she told me for a while they used cloth diapers to save money.

Anyone have the rmrcc? The 6.5moa is on sale for $420 on brownells with another $100 rebate.

$320 seems like a pretty good price

If you haven’t pulled the trigger on the RMRcc 6.5 moa, Arms Unlimited has them on sale for $400 with $10 expedited shipping ($6 normal shipping) and no MA sales tax.
cc07-c-3100002.htm

Or...

Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group

Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group Toolcraft 350 Legend Bolt Carrier Group
Home / Shop / AR Parts / AR-15 / Bolt Carrier Group / Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group

(128 Reviews)

Toolcraft 5.56 NATO Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group​

$69.00 – $72.00

5.56 NATO / .223 Rem, 9310 Steel -or- Carpenter 158 Bolt, Black Nitride coated, Shot Peened, MPI inspected

Can you still buy BCGs and other parts online and have it shipped to your door? Or has Bidens "assault weapon" gun parts online sale loophole ban" thing ending it soon?

I have a Stanley Starbucks thermos that has been indestructible for years. I really wish I had bought 4 more.

View attachment 648341

I have the non-starbucks version of that.. i really like how the top disassembles for easier cleaning

You can buy it straight from Stanley or Amazon
2 pack for a discount

Amazon product ASIN B07L6LL95PView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L6LL95P/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

On Woot.
These are not my thing and I have no idea if they are worth buying even at +50% off.
I know these are popular with runners and talked about in women's gun groups, but the only sizes available here are X-Large (right hand) and Large (left hand).

Still someone might find this useful they do have 4.5 stars with 44,500 reviews on AMZ

ComfortTac Unisex Ultimate Belly Band Gun Holster
$14.99 (free shipping for Prime members)

🐯

August 19th is the day the ATF has told JSD Supply they must stop operating as they normally have with regard to 80% frames.

They still have Polymer 80 PF940v2 (G17, G22 compatible) in Black and FDE for $99

Put one on the shelf while you can.

The Polymer 80 PF940c (G19, G23 compatible) is totally sold out.

🐯

August 19th is the day the ATF has told JSD Supply they must stop operating as they normally have with regard to 80% frames.

They still have Polymer 80 PF940v2 (G17, G22 compatible) in Black and FDE for $99

Put one on the shelf while you can.

The Polymer 80 PF940c (G19, G23 compatible) is totally sold out.

🐯

Anything you buy with a CC and is shipped to you is gonna be trackable.

Those 87K new armed IRS agents gonna be out there lookin for work

On Woot.
These are not my thing and I have no idea if they are worth buying even at +50% off.
I know these are popular with runners and talked about in women's gun groups, but the only sizes available here are X-Large (right hand) and Large (left hand).

Still someone might find this useful they do have 4.5 stars with 44,500 reviews on AMZ

ComfortTac Unisex Ultimate Belly Band Gun Holster
$14.99 (free shipping for Prime members)

🐯

I'm trying to decide a color. What does LEFT look like? [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom