• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Not necessarily a deal or steal, but a post to let folks know that these replacement belt clips for kydex type holsters are the real deal by Quick Clip Pro (made in USA) not Chinese knockoffs.

2 clips and hardware for $12.97 is actually a decent price. I was replacing an OEM clip that started to have memory, but it doesn't hurt to have these in your parts box.

www.amazon.com/dp/B0742P3B6D

🐯

Sorry if its a foolish question. Are these blems? The idea of overrun seems odd to me. I feel like there is a catch.
Same here. I have 2 sitting in my checkout cart and would like anyone here who has experience with THESE BCGs to give us a thumb's up or down.
These are for backup parts, put I intend to give them a good run through first. Thanks.

Last edited:
Pinty's kick ass🤣🤣 for a cheap ass red dot. Had one on my 7.62x39 AR last weekend. It survived a 4 ft drop onto concrete and several mag dumps. Still held zero.
pinty is a perfectly fine tool. i tested them on .223, .308, now one sits on the ruger mark 4 pistol - the optics lenses are with some tint, but, for what they were around $6 back then - a just fine red dot.

If you can't afford an Aimpoint, buy a Pinty. I'm not joking. I have a bunch on spare rifles. I hate that they've been reliable for the last two years.
it just puts things into perspective of how much an actual offshore manufacturing of any of that crap costs.
including $600 trijicon sros. just a 100x markup. :)

Back
Top Bottom