Deals and steals

High Noon Holsters are really excellent quality, however their revolving door of discount codes kind of annoys me.

Last Thursday I ordered a lined "Slide Guard" model belt holster for my Sig Scorpion 1911 using a 15% code that was supposed to go all summer. Now today I see they have posted a new code for 25% off till the end of July.

The new code for "Christmas in July 25% off" is XMAS25
(Note: There is a typo on the home page giving end date of 7/31/2017 but a popup gives the correct 7/31/2018 date)

The leather work on their "Extreme Duty" holsters really is very good. I do not own any of their hybrid or full kydex stuff but I am sure it is the same level of quality.

Handmade Gun Holsters, Magazine Carriers, Belts, and More!

:emoji_tiger:

How's O-light? Only ones I have are a couple of the keychain lights, and I don't like them, the head unscrews in your pocket and the battery falls out, it's easy to lose the head or the battery.

I like the weapons light and the S1 Baton.

I have the weapons light on my VP9 and 320. No complaints. I have the keychain light on my spare keys.

How's O-light? Only ones I have are a couple of the keychain lights, and I don't like them, the head unscrews in your pocket and the battery falls out, it's easy to lose the head or the battery.

I am a recent convert to these more advanced flashlights and have been very satisfied with O-light. I keep an I3E on my keychain and have never had a problem with it coming unscrewed. Can't speak for the smaller I1R. I also use an S1 Mini Baton for my EDC and an M2T Warrior for my bedside.

I will probably use their current sale to stock up on more, but God knows I really don't need any more flashlights.

I have no idea how they are. This will be my first order. A friend/coworker, who is probably at least twice as smart as me, highly recommended it. He is into his flashlights, he said O-light has become a very solid company. So I listened, and signed up for their sales, and waited. Then I bought one. He carries a small keychain one daily, never seems to have an issue with it. Figured I would just share the sale announcement.

keepshooting.com has deals on many things, lots of milsurp stuff from all over the world. I've purchased a few things from them so far. Dunno if this is a good deal or not but today I got an email listing:
M1 Carbine 10-Round Magazine
Price: $16.80

M1 Carbine 15-Round Magazine
Price: $14.95

M1 Carbine 30 Round Magazine
Sale Price: $12.95

Polish P-64 Magazine
Price: $19.95

Must See Deals - Here is a short list of just four items, the entire Must See Deal page has nearly 10x the amount of deals. Be sure to also visit our New Arrivals page.

Jerry Lewis Colt MkIV Series Mustang Pistol - $2758.34
Italian Navy Wool Sweater - $10.95
Finnish M62 Camo Pants - $15.95
M16 Disconnector - $7.99

Jerry Lewis's pistol? Seriously? Cool! Not in my budget, but a neat piece...

I believe that Admin (Derek) is also a fan of O-light.
We just had a group buy a couple weeks ago, I like mine. Mounted it to the rail on my home defense pistol (Sig P226).

I have no idea how they are. This will be my first order. A friend/coworker, who is probably at least twice as smart as me, highly recommended it. He is into his flashlights, he said O-light has become a very solid company. So I listened, and signed up for their sales, and waited. Then I bought one. He carries a small keychain one daily, never seems to have an issue with it. Figured I would just share the sale announcement.

Thanks, it seems like a great deal but I just bought a Surefire XC1 and have too many flashlights already, lol.

The olight i3e is awesome for its size. Does a great job on my key ring and it’s smaller than my pinky finger. I got two just before Christmas at $5 each.

Today Only @ Meh.com

SOG 3-Piece Stainless Steel Adventure Kit - $49
j96u8mht9cgf0m5afmo2.png

O-light is having three half hour flash sales today.

Elite Sale: 20-40% OFF only on 27-30 JULY | Olightstore.com

The first is already over. It featured a Copper S1 Mini. I was in the middle of ordering one when it disappeared . I guess you gotta be quick and decisive.

This is in addition to a four-day sale of their M1T Raider which goes through tomorrow.

Deal at ShootSteel.Com It has been one hot and humid summer up here in Minnesota, and we have had a few shipments of 1/2" AR500 come in with surface rust. Instead of cleaning the rust off of these targets we are offering 30% off with code MC30. There is a limited supply, first come first serve.

Blemished and Demo Targets

Back
Top Bottom