Deals and steals

Can’t comment on 4 o’clock holsters. I use his AIWB holsters and mag carriers with pull the dot loops. not sure if he can do anything tuckable for IWB. Tony (the owner) is very responsive to emails.

as noted by @Waher, Paul at PJholsters also makes solid kydex holsters although my sense is they’re better for smaller pistols. My wife has his IWB for Kahr CW9. She never carries that pistol anymore but solid holster.
I can also vouch for JM Custom Kydex. I have 3 of his OWB version 3 holsters. Worth the wait, great customer service, and only holster that I know that uses a front 90 degree belt loop that really pulls holster close to the body.

I think it is an ok deal on this triggertech - I wanted to try one anyway, but not at the msrp.
That’s $30 less than I have ever seen the Adaptable. I have several TriggerTech triggers in everything from a Bergara to a Sig MCX Virtus to several different AR15 and LR308 builds. As far as I’m concerned it is the best trigger out there.

ETA At this price I had to order one, even though I have no idea where I’m going to use it.

Last edited:
That’s $30 less than I have ever seen the Adaptable. I have several TriggerTech triggers in everything from a Bergara to a Sig MCX Virtus to several different AR15 and LR308 builds. As far as I’m concerned it is the best trigger out there.

ETA At this price I had to order one, even though I have no idea where I’m going to use it.
i was tempted to get 2. but, 1 is enough. will see, it is already shipped out. i hope it will be as good, as one in the bergara - it is very good indeed, and this one should be very similar.

Last edited:
There were some good black friday deals on triggertech triggers.. I ended up getting 4 diamonds for various future bolt actiom builds.

So you're saying I need to buy it?
The one I posted is a good deal, to have $110 off the adaptable model. It is a #2.5 2 stage trigger. A diamond one is their best $300 one, a #1.5 pull, but I did not see great deals on it.

LaRue I have are at #3.5 pull and are very crisp. If you want a top tier precision rifle- triggertech is the best, but for a regular 16” AR it is not really necessary, if it already has a LaRue in it, imho. You decide.

I personally like to setup rifles on same trigger type, not to deal with different pull techniques per each rifle.

This shirt design is very cool and only $15

I would order one but obviously I need four sleeves.

thg9OjQ.png

🐯

PSA has the Blackhawk CQC OWB holster for compact Glocks (19/23, etc.) for $20 (half off). I have one and its pretty good. The index-finger release is well made, no fudging when drawing.
serpa holster... seriously?
every time a "professional" shoots themselves its because of a serpa holster

PSA has the Blackhawk CQC OWB holster for compact Glocks (19/23, etc.) for $20 (half off). I have one and its pretty good. The index-finger release is well made, no fudging when drawing.

I would punch myself in the balls before I ever used one of those things. I have literally given away every serpa I got my hands on.

There are entire groups of instructors and handgun events that ban those things wholesale.

I would punch myself in the balls before I ever used one of those things. I have literally given away every serpa I got my hands on.

There are entire groups of instructors and handgun events that ban those things wholesale.
Yeah well not everyone here is super instructor level 10 with your SCAR17 and HK snobbery. Some of us are basic of the basic and just wanna open carry at the range.

Back
Top Bottom