• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

All I'm seeing is a dog and Amazon telling me that page don't exist, Evadd. It's pretty funny (on their part) but I'm interested in what you were displaying.

Missed your message. Quote me and I'll get a notice and will check your post. ;)

Here it is: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T4XL4H...colid=3GLJWT2WQL60F&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

Interior Dimensions: 14" x 13.5" x 7.25"(H). $20, free prime shipping.
81%2BIjo7GvpL._SL1500_.jpg

Versacarry. 40% off using code FATHER40.

Just ordered a cc holster and new cc belt.
I got my magazine pouch in the mail today from when they were $5. It needs a little breaking in like a leather baseball glove would - very stiff with good retention - but for a small magazine I think it will work well. Quality appears solid.

I got my magazine pouch in the mail today from when they were $5. It needs a little breaking in like a leather baseball glove would - very stiff with good retention - but for a small magazine I think it will work well. Quality appears solid.
Lol. I ordered those also. The single stack pouch. Unfortunately they were out of double stack .

The quality is amazing. So far I am hooked on Versacarry. They make superior products!

Lol. I ordered those also. The single stack pouch. Unfortunately they were out of double stack .
The quality is amazing. So far I am hooked on Versacarry. They make superior products!

I had the same problem last weekend, however the double (in distressed brown) were back in stock on Monday, so i picked up one of them and another single.
With the 40% off, i picked up a protector S2 for $20. I think the crossbreed is better, but for $20 it was worth giving it try as i do like the looks. Hopefully they perform as good as they look.

My versacarry order arrived. I ordered a single and double stack in black. They sent me a single stack in black and brown. I called them and they answered the phone right away, and had the proper double stack on the way within minutes.

My versacarry order arrived. I ordered a single and double stack in black. They sent me a single stack in black and brown. I called them and they answered the phone right away, and had the proper double stack on the way within minutes.

Are you sure one wasnt the double? I got both, if it wasn't for the stamped stock number on them, i would have thought they were both single stack. I haven't tried the double yet, it looks like its going to be tight.

Back
Top Bottom