• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Midway has them for $120. Both smooth and aggressive texture. Brownells, with account, is $125. But this price is pretty darned good.

I’ve been hemming and hawing on a P80 for a while. It’s getting harder the more mainstream they go.

Any leads on a budget 1-4 red dot? I have a bushnell trs25 which accidentally got left on after my last hunt. Thought the battery died but I changed it and it still doesn’t work.

Anyway, the 1-4 would be used for hunting and as a go to if the balloon went up.

Midway. Textured or smooth. FDE. $120. In Stock. Why are you seeing something different??? I don't even think I'm logged in. (Still more expensive than $80, but. . . .)

Wait. $127 INCLUDES shipping. You are looking at bottom line. $127 shipped.

bushnell cheap red dot sight.

I picked one up to try out.
I’ve had one of those for about a year. I took it hunting in late December and left it on by accident. Changes the battery and it still won’t work. Emailed bushnell who offered to fix it. I’d recommend it but keep my experience in mind. For that price I may get one for my 10/22.

As we all like to give Target Sports USA our business:

Magpul PMAG Gen M3 AR-15 223 Remington Magazine 10 Round Black - $12.17

50 left. Only mentioning because they are not often available @ TS. I purchased 10 as an add on to another order. Understood that most on this forum will not be interested in 10 rounder mags.

Last edited:
can anyone vouch on the quality of these or the manufacturer? Are we talking PTAC level crap or something a tad better? A deal isn't really a deal if the product doesn't work, at that point it's better to spend more and get something that will hold up.

I'd say ptac. Had a bolt from them during the 2012 scare and was very unimpressed. I'm sure it will work but there's better options.

I'd say ptac. Had a bolt from them during the 2012 scare and was very unimpressed. I'm sure it will work but there's better options.
that's what I figured. I never understood buying junk even for low $$. I'd rather buy one higher quality upper (BCM level) than 2 of these things.

Back
Top Bottom