Deals and steals

I bought 4 and got them tonight from Amazon.

They are sealed and I do not want to break the seal.

What is the point of this promo code?

Do they get anything out of this?

Surely it costs more than $6 to make and ship this.

The battery and case alone cost $2+.

I'll probably just store these forever and I'm glad I got them.

A riser is $12.

This would be perfect for my dedicated .22 upper.

I never even took the upper out of the box because I don't have sights until now.

Now I finally have an excuse to go to the range without crudding up my AR15 upper with .22 filth.

I find that after shooting just 100 rounds I get my fill for the day.

Thanks for the link - you got me shooting again!
My guess is they are blowing out inventory for the next model.
West Lake has cheap risers with free shipping.

For no good reason, I had to buy one as well, with a cheap riser that cost me more than the dot. Made me laugh, which is reason enough.

Curious to see if it's actually Picatinny mount, or Weaver. If it's Weaver, I'm going to have to mount it on the 375 H&H. Or a 22LR. Dunno....

For no good reason, I had to buy one as well, with a cheap riser that cost me more than the dot. Made me laugh, which is reason enough.

Curious to see if it's actually Picatinny mount, or Weaver. If it's Weaver, I'm going to have to mount it on the 375 H&H. Or a 22LR. Dunno....
It is a Picatinny. If it’s on all of my rails.

TacMed Solutions 20% off on Blood Stopping products and Free shippiing. These guys make the SOF-T Tourniquet

I have a feeling the code was meant for a unique 1 one time use and he didn't put a limit on it. Poor seller! [banghead]😱
quite odd - the code still works. i ordered one more, just received first one and it is definitely quite OK for a $6.38. it is usable. i did not expect that, to be honest, but, ok.

looking at reviews some say brightness not adjustable - dunno, on mine all works. adjustments work in both directions, and looks like it is bright enough for the cloudy day as of now.
looks like should be ok for sun too, based on comparison with SRO - not sure, will see.

Last edited:
Extreem Tactical has the Armaspec SRS on sale for $59.99, free shipping.

The Stealth Recoil Spring™ SRS™ is a self-contained multi-stage drop-in replacement for your standard buffer and spring. The SRS™ is designed to keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube providing smooth, quiet operation and the second stage helps reduce the felt recoil significantly.

todays-deals

I’ve used this on both my 9mm and LR-308 builds and have been happy with it.

Here is a review of it.

clark armory had a drop of 6.5CM match grade hornady 147gr, at $50 per 20rd pack. sold out now.
it makes those CMP 6.5CM match 200rd packs worth a $500 each. not too bad for a $220 price paid.

High Noon Holsters has a bunch of stuff on sale. Code "winter20" for 20% off.

They make really nice holsters. Got a couple for my CZs.

Little late here but how do you like them? I'm looking for a shoulder holster for a PCR.

The Stealth Recoil Spring™ SRS™ is a self-contained multi-stage drop-in replacement for your standard buffer and spring. The SRS™ is designed to keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube providing smooth, quiet operation and the second stage helps reduce the felt recoil significantly.

todays-deals

Here is a review of it.

Hmmm. I got 2 of some-other-brand (Maybe the JP) 2 years ago. Stupid-stiff. I'm shocked my carbine cycles at all with it in there. Chambering a round is crazy. In my pistol lower, it wouldn't even rack correctly. Won't go all the way back. I love the concept, though.

todays-deals

Here is a review of it.

I have one, though I have only had time to test-fire the rifle once so I can't speak to longevity. I've heard reports through Ian and Karl at InRange of this brand having a habit of breaking...

Back
Top Bottom