• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dealing with a Fudd on another forum

The one place you ESPECIALLY want to carry a gun (the bank) and hes worried about "breaching the peace"?
**** him and all the other people within his little circle jerk.
Seems fudds are everywhere.

Carry 'erywhere

Last edited:
I'm not anti gun at all in fact I'm a member of the NRA and love my guns

I love this comment....it's like saying, "some of my best friends are black". What a friggin' idiot

1st problem is self assuming that NRA member = pro gun.

The NRA is an anti organization in my eyes more than it's not.

Last edited:
1st problem is self assuming that NRA member = pro gun.

The NRA is an anti organization in my eyes more than it's not.

Really? You may not agree with EVERYTHING they say or do, but if not for them you'd be Feinstein's biatch.

There would be no org to stand in "their" way at all and them FUDDS and them lefties and them anti-2A turds would be standing in a circle, and you'd be their pivot point in the circle jerk.

Really? You may not agree with EVERYTHING they say or do, but if not for them you'd be Feinstein's biatch.

There would be no org to stand in "their" way at all and them FUDDS and them lefties and them anti-2A turds would be standing in a circle, and you'd be their pivot point in the circle jerk.

if not for them we would still have machine guns and short barreled rifles etc...

Wow those guys amaze me.......I feel conceal carry is "tactically" the best way to arm myself but as a big fan of individual freedom certainly don't feel it is my place to tell someone else the best way to carry their fire arm. I am under the impression that an individuals right to carry outweighs somene else's pussy ass whimpy feelings to be afraid of a fire arm on someone's hip.

If you have nothing to hide, it shouldn't be an issue, right?

Why is legally exercising your rights required to be hidden?

The ****ers need to make up their minds. Do you want us out in the open "doing the right thing" or hiding our firearms to not scare the sheep?

Don't people frequently ROB banks?

Don't people who go in & out of banks carry MONEY?

Open carry acts as a visible deterrent to would-be thieves, muggers, etc. and puts them on notice NOT to **** with you. What's the matter with that???

When applying for an LTC, one "justification" would be that someone works in a business where they carry cash?

If OC is legal in CT, then anyone who carries, and goes to banks, should carry in banks. Period.

Back
Top Bottom