• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dealers recommended & open during day at The Mill in Littleton?

I have a buyer that I need to ship a rifle to - and he can't seem to find an FFL in his area that will give out their FFL license info to an individual - so I can just ship the thing directly to them for the transfer.

So........... It's looking like I need to take it to an FFL up here to get them to ship down to his FFL.

I know there's quite a few dealers over in the Littleton Mill- are there any recommended and/or open during the day where I could go and get this done?

The buyer is getting a little peeved that he hasn't gotten his rifle yet. I told him he should find a better FFL that isn't such a pain in the ass to deal with.

Look up the Mill dealers in the "dealer" section for their contact info. Jack.

Hey Jack - I'm not seeing anything specifically calling out all the dealers in The Mill. I know Dean Safety is over there. I thought there were a bunch more guys as well. I know a lot of them are only there off-hours though. I was hoping to find somebody who was open during the day and could do the transfer for me and get the rifle shipped out.

Hey Jack - I'm not seeing anything specifically calling out all the dealers in The Mill. I know Dean Safety is over there. I thought there were a bunch more guys as well. I know a lot of them are only there off-hours though. I was hoping to find somebody who was open during the day and could do the transfer for me and get the rifle shipped out.
Did you check out the dealer section here on the forum? They are all listed there. Jack.

I think what he means is (and I think this has been floated before) it would be great if there were a global list of dealers and hours exclusive to the Mill. Maybe a Mill subforum even.

I think this list is the directory: (there are a handful of threads that link it here on NES)

It used to include their websites, looks like that's not kept up any more, but they're not hard to find (just tedious).

I think what he means is (and I think this has been floated before) it would be great if there were a global list of dealers and hours exclusive to the Mill. Maybe a Mill subforum even.
Remember what the mill is. First and foremost it is a work around to the state not issuing dealer licenses to people out of their home. In most states you can have kitchen table FFLs that do most of their business online and a small amount at their "kitchen table". You CAN get an FFL out of your home. You cannot get a MA dealers license. Even if you are 100% online sales, not having a MA dealers license is an issue since that is what grants you the exemption from the AWB and magazine capacity limit. Who in texas wants a glock 19 with 10rd mags? So the Mill gives people an address to conduct business in person and receive their MA dealers license. If they are 100% online they just do everything from home like they wanted to in the first place. They keep an electronic bound book so they have it at their place of business but can also transact FFL to FFL activity from their home. All legal and what the majority of Mill FFLs do. They come in occasionally for FTF transactions.

Second is you have people doing serious retail. That is not a large list though it is growing. This is not anyones full time job. Most people have something else they need to do during regular business hours so their shop hours are weekends or evenings or both. I have posted before on who the high volume retail shops are

Dean Safety (me) Wed 2-8, Sat 9-2, Sun 2-6 (google maps will always be up to date on my hours)
Maga Arms Wed 4:30-8, Sat 9-2, Sun 2-6 (his website and google maps are up do date with hours)
Newtech R&D Wed 3:30-8, Sat 9-2
Defensive Dynamics Wed 3-6, Sat 12-3 (google maps has good hours)
Custom Defense Solutions Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5, M-Th 6-8 (google maps has good hours)

Those 5 shops likely cover 80%+ of the actual retail done at the Mill

There are a number of other shops that also do retail but may not be as well established or I do not know their hours (or if they have regular hours)

Minuteman Armament (been there longer than most, but sometimes steps away to race motorcycles)
Hyetech Armament
SHTF Arms
Seneca Arms
Pathfinder Armament
Battle Road Firearms

I have definitely left off some that do a small mount of retail or are up and coming. Some of the ones I listed have hours posted on Google Maps

You also have full one stop training available from @EddieCoyle of Mass Reloading. He is also the landlord to the majority of the small FFLs at the mill

Did you check out the dealer section here on the forum? They are all listed there. Jack.

Hi Jack,

I did actually go thru the dealer forum first - the only two that were listed there that stood out to me as being in Littleton ( I looked at a bunch of them) - were Minuteman and Dean Safety.

Remember what the mill is. First and foremost it is a work around to the state not issuing dealer licenses to people out of their home. In most states you can have kitchen table FFLs that do most of their business online and a small amount at their "kitchen table". You CAN get an FFL out of your home. You cannot get a MA dealers license. Even if you are 100% online sales, not having a MA dealers license is an issue since that is what grants you the exemption from the AWB and magazine capacity limit. Who in texas wants a glock 19 with 10rd mags? So the Mill gives people an address to conduct business in person and receive their MA dealers license. If they are 100% online they just do everything from home like they wanted to in the first place. They keep an electronic bound book so they have it at their place of business but can also transact FFL to FFL activity from their home. All legal and what the majority of Mill FFLs do. They come in occasionally for FTF transactions.

Second is you have people doing serious retail. That is not a large list though it is growing. This is not anyones full time job. Most people have something else they need to do during regular business hours so their shop hours are weekends or evenings or both. I have posted before on who the high volume retail shops are

Dean Safety (me) Wed 2-8, Sat 9-2, Sun 2-6 (google maps will always be up to date on my hours)
Maga Arms Wed 4:30-8, Sat 9-2, Sun 2-6 (his website and google maps are up do date with hours)
Newtech R&D Wed 3:30-8, Sat 9-2
Defensive Dynamics Wed 3-6, Sat 12-3 (google maps has good hours)
Custom Defense Solutions Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5, M-Th 6-8 (google maps has good hours)

Those 5 shops likely cover 80%+ of the actual retail done at the Mill

There are a number of other shops that also do retail but may not be as well established or I do not know their hours (or if they have regular hours)

Minuteman Armament (been there longer than most, but sometimes steps away to race motorcycles)
Hyetech Armament
SHTF Arms
Seneca Arms
Pathfinder Armament
Battle Road Firearms

I have definitely left off some that do a small mount of retail or are up and coming. Some of the ones I listed have hours posted on Google Maps

You also have full one stop training available from @EddieCoyle of Mass Reloading. He is also the landlord to the majority of the small FFLs at the mill

Oh no doubt.

This is a shit project to put together for sure. You've got 50 listings that'll vary over time. No dealer in the Mill has ANY incentive to compile the list. (And thank you for what you have done already, Mr. Dean.)

Creating the list would be a b-word. UPDATING it would be worse. I wonder if there is some easy website database type thingy where dealers could enter their stuff and it's up to each individual dealer to update their junk but the person hosting could go swing thru the list every 3-6 months and purge closed or moved dealers.

That way each dealer could post hours, contact info and specialties.

Again - I'm not begging. Someone has to volunteer to do this and it's a shit project. If someone DOES take up this mantle, let me provide the first THANK YOU!

This is a situation where a large retail dealer like Four Seasons may be easier to deal with. Alternatively, Precision Point Firearms in Woburn might also help out.

Back
Top Bottom