Dealers Posting in the Rifle/Pistols for sale Classified Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it odd that I find her "more" attractive with the moustache...?

Just got back, so a followup to the responses I read.
Cams is correct, I haven't purchased anything on NES since 20012. That's when I lived in MA before becoming a refugee. I lived in a little town literally down the road from D's place in Fitzwilliam NH. Now in AZ I buy and sell through the S&W forum. They have a dealers section, but the dealers stay in their own lane. Also, I can buy and sell stuff that the MA dealers on NES can only dream about having in their shops, and I've bought and sold dozens that way, from all over the country, via the S&W forum classifieds.

I would think that, as also pointed out by Cams, dealers pay 4X what I pay on NES. Gee, for that privilege I'd think the arrangement of being special would be a motivator. Capitalism is fine and so is making a profit, but meanwhile, other individual sellers are just trying to get buy. I wonder if 5 or 10 individual sellers got together, paid 4X and established a dealership then decided to sell 2 or 3 of their guns each through that "dealership"--lets call it Mad Waynes Dealers Empire, LLC-- I'd bet they could swamp the first 2 pages of the dealers section. They could rotate the guns for sale every 2 or 3 days, keep the listings alive. Just sayin'.

Funny, a guy from MA was selling a gun on the S&W forum that was MA compliant. I PM'd him and suggested he join and sell on NES. His response was that he thought he'd go with the S&W classifieds first. I wonder why? Don't know what he wound up doing.

I stay with NES because I support what the forum does and it keeps me in touch. Also, I like to see what is selling in MA and at what the absurd prices are. And there's a sense of morbid curiosity to follow MA politics.

BTW, I'm looking for another 14 rd mag for my SAR K2 .45c, anybody have one to sell?

Meh, if you’re here long enough you begin to self filter. Those posts with lightning bolts, weird fire symbols and other random BS get skipped, as do the recurring “private” sellers that routinely post multiple firearms, of the same likeness, for months on end. It’s almost like they’re quasi dealers?!? No way!

If I’m being honest, I miss the damn sink and parlor rifle. 😕

Just got back, so a followup to the responses I read.
Please don’t think I was trying to be an a**h*** by posting that, I wasn’t. I just don’t understand the complaining about something so simple.

You start at page 01, scan down until you see something you may be interested in. If not you keep scanning. Click on page 02, same thing and so on. You could literally scan 6-7-8 pages deep in a single minute or two tops, and that’s without using the search feature. This is what gets some of you worked up?

I don’t think some of you have ever seen ‘bad’ before. But it’s coming, with a quickness, and this will be the least of your worries.

"People who pay extra for classifieds should be limited to where they post like the poors who dont pay extra,.." -OP

I'd like to see ammo in its own category,.. Keep it in another area, like dry firing.

• Haha
Reactions: AHM
Meh, if you’re here long enough you begin to self filter. Those posts with lightning bolts, weird fire symbols and other random BS get skipped, as do the recurring “private” sellers that routinely post multiple firearms, of the same likeness, for months on end. It’s almost like they’re quasi dealers?!? No way!

If I’m being honest, I miss the damn sink and parlor rifle. 😕
Agree. Those stupid fire and lightning bolts remind me of shitty mattress company ads. I skip right over that trash.

OP, it's easy to use the ignore feature on the dealers. I've done it with a couple of the ones that only post in the classifieds vs post on the whole board. I'm not missing much as they're all Mass dealers.

It doesn't help when I browse not logged in from mobile, but it reduces the clutter when I browse from my laptop.

This looks like a perfect thread to debate whether or not it's OK to shoot a dog if it is 'worrying' the deer you are hunting. Either that or discuss the terminal ballistics advantages of .40 over 9mm.
[devil] [devil] [devil] [devil] [devil]

Reactions: AHM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom