• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deadbeats / No Shows "Blacklist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had great interactions with everyone I have sold to, bought from or traded here on this forum so far. I would like to start a thread on members here who agree to a time and place but they never show up or return calls, emails or texts.

The first inductee to the Blacklist is iCarryGlock - I drove almost an hour out of my way to meet him today and he was M.I.A. after we set up a time and place via e-mails and phone calls in the previous days.

I think the general response is going to be leaving him iTrader feedback. I do like the thought though :)

I have had great interactions with everyone I have sold to, bought from or traded here on this forum so far. I would like to start a thread on members here who agree to a time and place but they never show up or return calls, emails or texts.

The first inductee to the Blacklist is iCarryGlock - I drove almost an hour out of my way to meet him today and he was M.I.A. after we set up a time and place via e-mails and phone calls in the previous days.
I like where this is heading

IBTL

ibtl2.gif

I like the idea, but would caution that there MAY have been circumstances that precluded his arrival. I would think about giving him a day or two to answer for his absence, and if his reason is not acceptable, then flame the hell out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom