• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

De Blasio, David Hogg-sniffer announce new ‘Mayors For Our Lives’ initiative

Mayors who want to take our rights away and turn cities into the Hunger Games should be the real name of the movement.

Quick, somebody register mayorsforourlives.com and upload pics of David Hogg with a Hilter mustache.

Woot woot! I was hoping for another David Hogg thread! Not disappointed. We've gone too long without one, it's been a whole week! The good news is, the gap is shrinking. It went from almost 2 months, to 1 1/2 months, to one month, to 2 weeks, and now just a week apart! At this rate, they'll be another one in just 3 days! I'm hoping we'll find out if he really does pour the milk into the bowl first, and then the cereal. What a loser.

De Blasio is one of the most dangerous and repugnant people alive. If you made him president, I truly believe you'd see 30 million dead inside of a decade. He'd put up Stalin/Mao numbers, a body count far beyond what any other leftist politician could do.

Remember, this is an actual quote about his desire to abolish private property:

“Our legal system is structured to favor private property,” he said, insisting that “people would like to have the city government be able to determine which building goes where, how high it will be, who gets to live in it, what the rent will be.”

For good measure, he added: “If I had my druthers, the city government would determine every single plot of land, how development would proceed. And there would be very stringent requirements around income levels and rents. That’s a world I’d love to see.”

Mayors who want to take our rights away and turn cities into the Hunger Games should be the real name of the movement.

Quick, somebody register mayorsforourlives.com and upload pics of David Hogg with a Hilter mustache.
Good call.

NY city would be almost as bad as Johannesburg South Africa if he could run the city the way he wants. "The chances of being murdered or raped in Johannesburg are significantly higher than almost anywhere else in the developed world" "In South Africa a woman is raped every 30 seconds. In a city with the world's fastest-rising rate of Aids, this horrible crime has a terrifying extra dimension" "The chances of being robbed, mugged, held up, bag-snatched or pick-pocketed are much higher, with about 300 robberies a day." I am really looking forward to the Democratic leadership to reshape the US

Would have been a more effective troll to redirect to the NRA given how triggered these shitbags are by it. But good effort anyhow. I give your trolling attempt a 7/10. It's good, but there's room for improvement. Still like it though.
I was thinking of a revolving site or randomizing it. Not sure yet, maybe a faux page that appears to be legit? Will give it some love this week.

But this one's probably Bloomturd funded

MAIG is a bloomturd operation, too... except a lot of mayors walked between the criminals thing but also because some felt tricked or misled- they didn't realize the inherent level of anti gun screed built into MAIG. (eg most of the rhetoric is about making more shitty laws as opposed to disarming or stopping criminals....)

-Mike

MAIG is a bloomturd operation, too... except a lot of mayors walked between the criminals thing but also because some felt tricked or misled- they didn't realize the inherent level of anti gun screed built into MAIG. (eg most of the rhetoric is about making more shitty laws as opposed to disarming or stopping criminals....)

-Mike

Little slow there sparky lol

upload_2018-9-5_15-41-44.png

Back
Top Bottom