DD can sue NJ AG in Texas court.

LOL. "I'm suing your out-of-state company in NJ. . . HEY, you can't sue me in Texas, I'm in NJ and I'm the Atty General."

Sucks to have your stuff turned on you, eh Gerwertz Gervinaminer or whatever his name is.

I wonder if this will being the end of AG's stepping over their state bounds. I'm THINKING it's probably a good thing - if only to get the State AG's focused on STATE PROBLEMS and not HIGHER OFFICE.

I wonder if this will being the end of AG's stepping over their state bounds. I'm THINKING it's probably a good thing - if only to get the State AG's focused on STATE PROBLEMS and not HIGHER OFFICE.
Wishful thinking. While It may set precedent for a future decision by a court, that wont stop State AGs from trying over and over

May be a simple question but can residents of each state conduct recalls on their AG’s? If so that needs to start happening, all of these political hammer and sickle stair climbers wasting tens or even hundreds of thousands $$$$ of our stolen tax money on their virtue signaling career advancement goals.

There’s gotta be some recourse available somehow.

As long as AG's have unlimited funds(your tax dollars) this will never slow the likes of Healy down.
it is a good point.
AGs are doing things that seem PRETTY FRIGIN UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Even just the WAY they operate: "plead guilty to crime A, or we will charge you with FELONY B, C, and D. Good luck defending yourself", is just wrong. How does the supreme court not slap their pee pees?

it is a good point.
AGs are doing things that seem PRETTY FRIGIN UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Even just the WAY they operate: "plead guilty to crime A, or we will charge you with FELONY B, C, and D. Good luck defending yourself", is just wrong. How does the supreme court not slap their pee pees?
I don't know why or how this has never been stopped before. Our illustrious AG sues Exon mobile over climate change and it cost us millions of dollars (our tax dollars)for her to defend herself. Our previous Ag sued some state over gay marriage. I'm fine with gay marriage but that's not your job to sue other states on something you disagree with. This was horrifying that she did this. But no consequences to these actions. Until they get sued personally I don't know how this can ever be stopped.

maybe I don’t understand. Can they go after HIM? Does he have QI?
so if DD does win, the loser will only be the NJ tax payers?

can they take HIM personally to the cleaners or put him in jail?

May be a simple question but can residents of each state conduct recalls on their AG’s? If so that needs to start happening, all of these political hammer and sickle stair climbers wasting tens or even hundreds of thousands $$$$ of our stolen tax money on their virtue signaling career advancement goals.

There’s gotta be some recourse available somehow.

Hundreds of thousands? lol - you need at least one more comma.

Today SCOTUS denied cert sought by NJ AG Grewal. He asked the Supreme Court to block the lawsuit DD filed in TX and the 5th circuit court of appeals allowed to proceed.

this means the case returns to federal district court in TX and DD can continue thei lawsuit against the NJ AG.

This is a win, important it’s in the 5th circuit court of appeals jurisdiction, it’s the most conservative and 2A, 1A court in the country.

Perhaps someone in TX who wants to sell ammo to MA residents can sue our AG in a Texas court.
Is the MA AG still sending nasty grams to out of state sellers? Ever since Target Sports USA said eff off and please tell everyone we told her to eff off, the number of places openly selling to MA has grown exponentially. Yes, we dont mention any of them except TSUSA since they explicitly asked us to talk about it, but still...

I had not heard of any AG love letters since this happened. Not that I wouldn't enjoy seeing dimples taken to task...

Perhaps someone in TX who wants to sell ammo to MA residents can sue our AG in a Texas court.
7fde4bd8d20a5f9512253cb3985a6e42.jpg

Cheaper Than Dirt, which is based in Fort Worth, refused to deliver a bayonet to my mother's address in Arkansas.

Reason? My card billing address was in Texas, and their legal ex-spurts could not understand that an "illegal knife" in Texas (at that time) was not illegal to sell, purchase, or own. (It's stupid and complicated, as laws generally are.)

BadGrimyAndeancondor-size_restricted.gif
To elaborate: at that time, Texas defined an "illegal knife" as any knife with a blade over 5.5", along with the undefined "Bowie knife, dirk, or dagger".

I'm pretty sure every store in Texas that sold kitchenware back then was full of knives over 5.5", as were 90%+ of kitchens in the state.

An "illegal knife" was only "illegal" to carry on or about one's person.

Back
Top Bottom