• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DC Jan 6

This dude Trump is like my toddler when he doesn't ger his way...try again in 2024....I am sure Biden isn't going to be well liked by then. Americans always have election regret and short term memory issues that causes a bounce back between 2 horrible choices of political parties.
Last I checked, this "dude" Trump happens to be our president. In case you haven't been paying attention........

I would love to see a large turnout in DC. If the left was in our place DC would be packed. I know a lot of people on the left don’t support their families, have a job, Also the left would have busses paid for by Hollywood Zuckerberg Zorros. Despite that we should have a thousand people willing to go. There is strength in numbers

Oh please do educate us on the losing. Would that be the trade deals that are better for Americans? The peace treaties bringing countries together that were separated for 3/4 of a century?
But won’t somebody think of the feelings?! Bad orange man said bad words and the fragile feelings of all the delicate little princesses were offended! He didn’t tell them they were special! What kind of a MONSTER doesn’t tell the fragile people how special and safe they are?

I was considering going, But I halve already driven to Baltimore
and back to Newport News, Va in the past 20 days. I need to get
some work done around the house next week.

The new 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie Ecodiesel got 27.4 MPG over 740 miles
going down to Newport news. Got just over 3K miles on it now.

Malodave

So as I look thru the thread here I wonder if anyone actually went to the rally and would comment on their experience.

So as I look thru the thread here I wonder if anyone actually went to the rally and would comment on their experience.
Damit I was looking for this thread yesterday and couldn't find it.

Was hoping we could have had some NES live updates.

Wondering how everyone who weighed in feels about it now that the shit show is over.

Back
Top Bottom