• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DC Dumbass Caught With Glock Ghost Gun With Giggle Switch

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
“loaded with one round in the chamber and 36 rounds in the attached drum magazine,’”

the-price-of-ammo-is-too-damn-high.jpg

Officer "happens" to be watching his LIVE instagram, two minutes later they are at his house. And its a joint FBI task force.
It also happens to be a "Ghost gun"
I wonder where he got the MG parts lol

On August 7, 2021, approximately at approx. 7:11pm hours, Metropolitan Police Department (“MPD”) Officer Shoemaker utilized the Instagram social media program and viewed a live broadcast of the account “outofstate_rynoo.”

4 firearm to indicate that the firearm was a prop or toy. The size of the handgun was also consistent with a real firearm, not that of a prop or toy, which would be much smaller or even blocked. The firearm that
PARKER

possessed during the Instagram live video appeared to be a real, fully functional handgun. 10.

Within minutes of the Instagram broadcast, MPD officers pulled into the 4200 block of Blaine Street Northeast at approximately 7:13pm

Last edited:
2 minutes???? Hmmmm. "Look Parker. We're gonna bust down a door and take this gun from you. You're going away for a while. But we're gonna put a pile of $ in a Swiss bank acct and buy your moms a nice house in teh Bahamas."

More than likely there was a buildup to the "Event" and the cops turned it on ready to roll in the first place.

2 minutes???? Hmmmm. "Look Parker. We're gonna bust down a door and take this gun from you. You're going away for a while. But we're gonna put a pile of $ in a Swiss bank acct and buy your moms a nice house in teh Bahamas."

More than likely there was a buildup to the "Event" and the cops turned it on ready to roll in the first place.
I’d bet large quantities of cash he was sold the parts by FBI or FBI informant. These arrests help Nancy feel safe and FBI to keep the drumbeat of “we’re Super Crime Fighters!”, so are necessary. Even if they have to, you know, create the crimes.

Probably part of the "cooperation" required under a previous plea bargain.

The gun was loaded with one round in the chamber!

I suppose that's better than two in the chamber and one in the muzzle.
rMchd2R.jpg

I didn't read the story, but props to Zappa for awesome alliteration in the post's title!
I gave @Zappa the rare 😍 upvote because of "DC Dumbass";
which is even better than the Glock half of the title.

Back
Top Bottom